News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

The PD.com soundtrack (working title)

Started by Cain, March 09, 2008, 06:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Iason Ouabache

I was thinking that a good way of making this all work is how YTMND did their soundtracks.  Break it up into several volumes and then use Bit Torrent to spread it around.  Just a suggestion.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

That was pretty much the plan.

I was going to split it into CD sized volumes (for people who want to burn it) and then upload them to Megaupload, Mihd.net etc  I cant actually do torrents because of my provider blocking access, but once I've got them up, then someone else can do that.

Triple Zero

Jimi Tenor - Year of Apocalypse
Mr Bungle - None of them knew they were Robots
Danny Elfman - Pee Wee's Big Adventure (cause Cram has that on repeat while he's trolling)
Kim & Buran - The Builders

actually, a separate soundtrack "Music for Trolls" might be fun. though i don't think everybody would appreciate the same zany bouncy type of music, perhaps for fuelling hate.

and cain, CD sized volumes? unless you're thinking of CDs of about 700MB of mp3s a piece, i think there's already more than 10 CDs worth in the list so far.

it would also be a good excuse to figure out how to create and distribute torrents.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

There is a lot, I agree.  I was looking at about 7 volumes, but I'll sort that out later.  I might get rid of some tracks by artists who are already prominently featured among the suggestions.

LMNO

Incidentally, how does one upload multiple MP3s in one big bundle?

Cain

Right click.  There should be an option for creating an archive, either in .rar or .zip format. 

If you don't have that option, its likely your work computers do not have WinRAR or similar programs, such as 7zip.

Reeducation

How about one or two songs from the band called Dog Fashion Disco?
Or Polkadot Cadaver.

Khanate - Too Close Enough To Touch. That is one fucked up song/vid. I like it. Very much.
I am very calm

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on March 12, 2008, 01:03:03 PM
Right click.  There should be an option for creating an archive, either in .rar or .zip format. 

If you don't have that option, its likely your work computers do not have WinRAR or similar programs, such as 7zip.

Ah.  Right.

I'll have to get some bundling software for my home computer, then.

Cain

WinRAR says it only works for 30 days without buying a licence, but this is a lie.  It is free, you just have to close the annoying "buy a licence" message each time you use it.

LMNO

Cain

Jasper

LMNO

So, as promised, I raided my iTunes.

I kinda went nuts.

Here's bundle 1 of 3
http://ifile.it/l0mc9r8

2 of 3
http://ifile.it/szykjb3