News:

You're miserable, edgy and tired. You're in the perfect mood for PD.com.

Main Menu

Sun Fei's Enlightenment

Started by Bebek Sincap Ratatosk, March 10, 2008, 08:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

I dug this up from an ancient post (way back in 2003) from old Pope Nag
During the rule of the First Emperor, the philosopher Sun Fei sat down at the base of a tree and meditated. For five days and five nights he sat there, motionless, untill in the fifth night he was rewarded with a vision.

In his vision, Sun Fei saw a golden cage sitting under a star filled sky. In the cage perched a bird of radiant beauty, it's feathers shining even in the dark of night. The door to the golden cage was closed, but unlocked, yet the bird took no heed of the door and instead pecked incessantly at a small mirror hanging in the cage.

If the bird was Man and the sky the World, what was the cage? What meaning had the mirror? The stars? The door?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Verbal Mike

* st.verbatim is pleasantly confused
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

B_M_W

Ancient roots of the Black Iron Prison teachings, FTW.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Jasper

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Ratatosk on March 10, 2008, 08:58:27 PM
I dug this up from an ancient post (way back in 2003) from old Pope Nag
During the rule of the First Emperor, the philosopher Sun Fei sat down at the base of a tree and meditated. For five days and five nights he sat there, motionless, untill in the fifth night he was rewarded with a vision.

In his vision, Sun Fei saw a golden cage sitting under a star filled sky. In the cage perched a bird of radiant beauty, it's feathers shining even in the dark of night. The door to the golden cage was closed, but unlocked, yet the bird took no heed of the door and instead pecked incessantly at a small mirror hanging in the cage.

If the bird was Man and the sky the World, what was the cage? What meaning had the mirror? The stars? The door?

||
              CUCKOO! CUCKOO!

Cain

Not so much a BIP as a POGC (Pimped Out Golden Cage).

Presumably for keeping ho's in.