News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

ATTN Everyone

Started by Cain, March 12, 2008, 12:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Information removed

PrincessKLS

Cain, you've gone too far, at least I haven't given your real name online :evilmad:

Erase that now!
I am an idiot and I have very poor vaginal hygiene.

Cain

Leave this site forever and I will delete it.

Final offer.

PrincessKLS

Fine but remember me forever, for I may marry William in a few years and we can reminisce about you ;)

And tell me one thing? Why do you hate him so much? I'll leave you alone forever, if you just tell me that, please.
I am an idiot and I have very poor vaginal hygiene.

Faust

pw would not give a shit about some guy on the internet, go marry him. best of luck to you.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Jasper

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:46:00 AM
Fine but remember me forever, for I may marry William in a few years and we can reminisce about you ;)

And tell me one thing? Why do you hate him so much? I'll leave you alone forever, if you just tell me that, please.

Because he's TROLLING YOU.

Fuck's SAKE lady!

Nast

Sometimes I wish I could delude myself that much. Then life would be grand!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Jasper

Wouldn't it?  We could sail our wheelbarrels to the old country and have high tea with the Prime Minister.

Nast

FUCK YUO IM A BEAUTIFUL GEISHA!!!

Edit: Actually, meeting the Prime Minister sounds fine too.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cain

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on March 12, 2008, 03:31:22 AM
Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 12, 2008, 12:46:00 AM

Because he's TROLLING YOU.

Fuck's SAKE lady!

Correct answer.

Now PKLS, fuck off.  Or the information goes back up.