... study says at least 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

Started by LHX, March 12, 2008, 03:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

I have detected a very strange phenomenon.

Whenever you see a picture of four women standing next to each other, the second one from the left is the one with HPV. Check it out:

isn't that weird?

LMNO

Quick question:

Do you have MS paint like, always open every time you turn on your computer?

Cramulus

Payne

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on March 13, 2008, 02:13:55 PM

And like I said before, that makes it perfectly alright for some people to get it, simply because teh Bible says sex is bad, mmkay?

I really hate it when people reduce other people to numbers, to try and justify ignoring a problem that is easily solved.

LMNO

I'm not sure that's what I was saying, Cain.

I was justifying my pendantry fixxoring of Jenne's post.

I don't think anyone should get it.  It will either give you genital warts, or cancer.

I'm not to psyched about either of those choices, TBH.

Cain

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 13, 2008, 03:32:44 PM
well if you want to avoid getting it, check out my recent Field Guide:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/blog/cramulus/1-in-4-women-has-hpv-usually-the-second-one-from-the-left/

Excellent.  I will now wear the biggest pair of earphones I can find when listening to my Britny Fox albums. 

Jenne

I hereby apologize for my lack of modals.  I should have used a "might"...

AFK

Quote from: Jenne on March 13, 2008, 06:32:46 PM
I hereby apologize for my lack of modals.  I maybe should have used a "might"...

fixed.   :wink:

just yankin your chain. 

Jenne

I thought LMNO ruled out maybe in that instance... :lol:  I definitely should have used a might.  Could have used a can, though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on March 13, 2008, 01:52:19 PM
:mittens:

Nigel's motorcycle is so correct that it shoots flames and has all sorts of fancy glowy lights and shit. It is upholstered in rich Corinthian bacon and is orange.

Holy shit, I just came.

WHO NEEDS MEN, WITH DC AROUND?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."