News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

... study says at least 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

Started by LHX, March 12, 2008, 03:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on March 12, 2008, 03:47:00 AM

if everybody has a disease, is it still a disease?

or is it just part of having a body?

WTF is this shit?  Of course it's still a fucking disease.  Goddammit.  Kill yourself and fuck the body.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Fred Noodle on March 12, 2008, 09:53:52 PM
ahhahaaha vaccinated i win!!

The vaccine only protects against the cancer strains.  The non dangerous forms aren't seen as worth fighting.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia on May 02, 2009, 11:34:53 PM

The vaccine only protects against the cancer strains.  The non dangerous forms aren't seen as worth fighting.

They aren't.  Their only side effect is creeping Zalgoism.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Requia on May 02, 2009, 11:34:53 PM

that's because if they only get genital warts it's kinda like having them be ribbed for your pleasure.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

HPV still scares me, but I'm already too old for the shot, and there's a good chance I've had it already.

Coochie cancer scares me actually. I know way too many women my age or even younger who have already been diagnosed with cervical cancer. However, there is one sure fire way to reduce your risk...DON'T USE TAMPONS. Shoving artificial absorbent materials into your vag that holds onto bacteria-infused fluids for a few hours at a time is a great way to aggravate cells, IMHO.

Wear a pad and change it often, keep yourself clean with unscented, non-cottony, undyed toilet paper and moistened wipes, don't douche, don't use deodorant sprays, and let your body do what it's supposed to do, ladies. It's like a self-cleaning appliance after your period. The only thing that goes in my vagina is what it's designed to hold, and that's a penis and the body of an infant if and when that time comes.

Also: spermicidal lubricants. Always have protected sex, but watch the chemicals that could be introduced into your system. There's a lot of natural and very necessary flora on the walls of the vagina that help control infections. When that shit get's off balance is when HPV and yeast causes problems.

-Suu
Champion of the Vag
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Roaring Biscuit!

East Coast Hustle

The Good Reverend Roger

Payne

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Payne on May 03, 2009, 04:23:53 PM
Quote from: TSosBR! on May 03, 2009, 04:20:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 03, 2009, 04:04:36 PM
Quote from: TSosBR! on May 03, 2009, 03:32:19 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 03, 2009, 03:24:18 PM
Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2009, 02:38:46 PM
-Suu
Champion of the Vag

you need to make yourself a superhero costume to this effect.

please no...

YAF,R?  OCYA.

what does this mean!!?

You are not cleared for that information.

will you stop clearing me of infromation!?  its taking a real toll on my know..leged..isms...

bds

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TSosBR! on May 03, 2009, 04:27:24 PM
Quote from: Payne on May 03, 2009, 04:23:53 PM
Quote from: TSosBR! on May 03, 2009, 04:20:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 03, 2009, 04:04:36 PM
Quote from: TSosBR! on May 03, 2009, 03:32:19 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 03, 2009, 03:24:18 PM
Quote from: Suu on May 03, 2009, 02:38:46 PM
-Suu
Champion of the Vag

you need to make yourself a superhero costume to this effect.

please no...

YAF,R?  OCYA.

what does this mean!!?

You are not cleared for that information.

will you stop clearing me of infromation!?  its taking a real toll on my know..leged..isms...

YOU HAVE FAILED THE INTELLIGENCE PORTION OF THIS TEST. 

YOU WILL HAVE TO LEAVE SOME ORGANS AT THE DOOR.