News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

... study says at least 1 in 4 teen girls has sexually transmitted disease

Started by LHX, March 12, 2008, 03:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 03, 2009, 05:09:10 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 03, 2009, 05:06:56 PM
Quote from: Hawk on May 03, 2009, 04:58:50 PM
Is English your first language?

if it is, maybe he'll have better luck with his second one.

you know what they say. "If at first you don't succeed..."

:lulz:

"...eliminate all evidence that an attempt was made, and then assassinate an elected leader."
- John Foster Dulles.

:spittake:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX on March 12, 2008, 03:47:00 AM
if everybody has a disease, is it still a disease?

or is it just part of having a body?

I vote this for the stupidest post - made with a straight face - of the last decade.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2010, 08:27:30 PM
I vote this for the stupidest post - made with a straight face - of the last decade.

Makes me think back on your idea form writing personal histories / obituaries for past and present forum members.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on November 29, 2010, 08:35:55 PM
Makes me think back on your idea form writing personal histories / obituaries for past and present forum members.

LHX wasn't a bad guy, but the OP for this thread is one of the thickest-headed things I've ever seen.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Rizzo

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

Heh, if you click on that link now, from LHX's OP, it's about an entirely different disease.  

I think this is one of those rare instances, for me anyway, where I think LHX's posting style got in the way of what he was trying to communicate.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 29, 2010, 08:53:46 PM
Heh, if you click on that link now, from LHX's OP, it's about an entirely different disease.  

I think this is one of those rare instances, for me anyway, where I think LHX's posting style got in the way of what he was trying to communicate.  

Dunno.  He was trying to claim that a virus is part of the body.

Suu

Quote from: Rizzo on November 29, 2010, 08:49:12 PM
Chicks with HPV you know they are game.

:fap:   :fap:   :fap:

It's naturally occurring. Most women don't even know they're carriers until their cervix has to get cut out.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2010, 08:57:20 PM
It's naturally occurring. Most women don't even know they're carriers until their cervix has to get cut out.

"Rizzo", aka Archibald wossname something or other, is posting the fap icon three times in every post.

There's really no point responding.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 29, 2010, 08:58:52 PM
"Rizzo", aka Archibald wossname something or other, is posting the fap icon three times in every post.

There's really no point responding.

Have you checked his IP yet?

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Rizzo

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2010, 08:57:20 PM

As in it's naturally occurring to get stuffed by 5 random cocks at the same time 3 nights a week?

Suu

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 29, 2010, 08:59:40 PM
Have you checked his IP yet?

I'll trace it tonight.

However, at the rate he's going, that may not be necessary.