News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

EggGASM

Started by Cramulus, March 14, 2008, 01:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

New Catma born. Doesn't even matter if it's true or not. It reverse-retroactively prophesied an active Discordian Tradition. Catma.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

the last yatto

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Lingering-Easter-DIsplay-Gets-Lady-Booted-From-Apt.html
A Colorado woman has the Easter Bunny on her side in her court battle to keep her decorations up long after the holiday passed.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weird/Bunny-Lady-Busted-for-Hopping-Hotel-Hutch.html
Miriam Sakewitz, once caught with 250 bunnies in her Oregon home, has been nabbed with rabbits once more.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

BADGE OF HONOR

Bump.  Easter is April 4 this year.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Jenne

I has pix of what I did last year (year before?)O...but I forget where they are...dammit...*goes to look on phone and photofucket*

YAY!  Found!  On mah phone.  I bought these for $$$ at Target last year.  Soooo friggin' expensive, those damned eggs!  I put them in ditches and near stopsigns all over my cousin's neighborhood last year...

You can't really see it, but there's writing on them in black sharpie, though I don't remember what I put on them, lawl.

Cramulus

wow that really snuck up on me this year!

posted a link at 23ae - please share on facebook/twitter/etc!

http://23ae.com/2010/03/erister-egg-hunt/

Hoser McRhizzy

!dollar store madness!

Random unnecessary personal information: this is my first erister.
More rupi: haven't done anything like this in about a decade. 
irl crafts-n-pranks = awesome.  :)
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Cramulus

awesome!

remember to have fun with it!

remember to post your pix at the 23ae post,

and if you feel up to it, upload them to flickr.com and add the tagg "egggasm".. this ensures that future generations will jizz themselves

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Cramulus on March 31, 2010, 06:18:26 PM
awesome!

remember to have fun with it!

remember to post your pix at the 23ae post,

and if you feel up to it, upload them to flickr.com and add the tagg "egggasm".. this ensures that future generations will jizz themselves

Tags and lings are how I found out about this gasm (and pd), so it only seems right to vomit my pics back to the net in thanks.  Created a flickr acct just for this.  :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48897648@N06/
& I'll fix the tags soonish.

A friend and I are meeting tonight after class to begin assembly for Operation Campus Disruptus.  Which is already the most fun I've had in 2010.

Jenne

LOVE the smiley dude ones...hm...I think I'm gonna hit our 99 cents store...bwahahahahaaa

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on March 31, 2010, 06:32:55 PM
Tags and lings are how I found out about this gasm (and pd), so it only seems right to vomit my pics back to the net in thanks.  Created a flickr acct just for this.  :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48897648@N06/
& I'll fix the tags soonish.

WHAA IT WORKED :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

YOUR PICS ARE AWESOME

PSST: you guys should post links to your collections over at http://23ae.com/2010/03/erister-egg-hunt/#comments:mrgreen:

Hoser McRhizzy

Done.

I liked the schwankier golden ones (jenne... I covet your eggs), but paupers can't be picky.  Plus.  I learned a valuable lesson: Glitter glue goes with everything.

Just glad this is an annual thing... :) 

Thanks for giving me something to do besides write term papers in April.

BADGE OF HONOR

Augh I failed at this because of being incredibly hungover :(
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Telarus

I've got a ton of plastic eggs from the kiddo's egg hunt. I'm going to be hiding them during some other random holiday.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Telarus on April 12, 2010, 11:38:28 PM
I've got a ton of plastic eggs from the kiddo's egg hunt. I'm going to be hiding them during some other random holiday.

EGGgasm is actually an ongoing year-round thing for me. I feel that the presence of a plastic easter egg is more curious when it's not around easter.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS