News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Actual PD essay: Wherefore the Popes?

Started by LMNO, March 17, 2008, 12:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Pope Joan on May 04, 2008, 09:43:46 PMBTW, this here is my first post, but I've been Pope for a while, freelance.  Oh yeah, I guess everybody is freelance.  What would you all like to know?

welcome! please report to:

1 the introductions thread in Apple Talk and make a small introduction, with as many personal details as you care to share with us (if this turns out to be a lot, please try to select the ones that might be interesting)
2 the volunteer thread in Think For Yourself Schmuck and write down what you're good at (see the thread itself for examples)
3 the Operation:Mindfuck and TFYS subforums and join in on the fun
4 when you got some time to kill, go read horrible troofs in "Or Kill Me", and/or write your own
5 don't forget, have fun

- triple zero,
hyperefficient welcome wagon
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: triple zero on May 04, 2008, 10:04:03 PM
Quote from: Pope Joan on May 04, 2008, 09:43:46 PMBTW, this here is my first post, but I've been Pope for a while, freelance.  Oh yeah, I guess everybody is freelance.  What would you all like to know?

welcome! please report to:

1 the introductions thread in Apple Talk and make a small introduction, with as many personal details as you care to share with us (if this turns out to be a lot, please try to select the ones that might be interesting)
2 the volunteer thread in Think For Yourself Schmuck and write down what you're good at (see the thread itself for examples)
3 the Operation:Mindfuck and TFYS subforums and join in on the fun
4 when you got some time to kill, go read horrible troofs in "Or Kill Me", and/or write your own
5 don't forget, have fun

- triple zero,
hyperefficient welcome wagon

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.