News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

be or not to be

Started by DORADA, March 18, 2008, 12:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Nigel on March 19, 2008, 07:31:03 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on March 19, 2008, 05:01:30 PM
Quote from: Nigel on March 19, 2008, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 19, 2008, 01:50:25 PM
Dorada is practicing their English here, so it might behoove the dudes of the forum to ask them to write in both languages for clarity.

If her profile is to be believed, Dorada is a lady-personage of our approximate age.

We are taking over the forum!

I can confirm she is indeed from Lima Peru.  But there are no women on the innernetz.

<hangs head>

<strokes cock>
:potd:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

barumunk

Dorada is practicing their English here, so it might behoove the dudes of the forum to ask them to write in both languages for clarity.

If her profile is to be believed, Dorada is a lady-personage of our approximate age.

I can confirm she is indeed from Lima Peru.  But there are no women on the innernetz.

<hangs head>

<strokes cock>

hahahah that made me go WTMF!  :lulz: caught me totally off guard

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Sir Squid Diddimus

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DORADA on March 18, 2008, 12:46:59 PM
Hello  i want love the material word because i think if i am spiritual i died forever. I think  if each man or all men's know his essence , the word no exist more.
The magic take me to fear because the thing  is the idea if i thing " I am an idea i can no exist?

Ruby's soulmate used to post here.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 27, 2010, 11:25:41 PM
Quote from: DORADA on March 18, 2008, 12:46:59 PM
Hello  i want love the material word because i think if i am spiritual i died forever. I think  if each man or all men's know his essence , the word no exist more.
The magic take me to fear because the thing  is the idea if i thing " I am an idea i can no exist?

Ruby's soulmate used to post here.

:fuckmittens:

That's for bumping this (but also giving me a great quote to put in the Ruby thread).
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

Quote from: barumunk on March 20, 2008, 07:23:57 AM

<hangs head>

<strokes cock>

hahahah that made me go WTMF!  :lulz: caught me totally off guard

THE FUCK?!
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jasper

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: will do mr sloth thing. Will do.  :lol:
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jenne

...well, but now you know why I was thinking of Ruby as an ELL/ESL person, because Dorada actually WAS/IS...

Even still, a lot of what Ruby says is just dumb...