News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

A question to the Good Reverend Roger

Started by DORADA, March 18, 2008, 01:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DORADA

Hello i am Dorada , sorry my English I practice in this forum. The question is you have a pet? and your pet smoke? if yo don·t have a pet I have a pet for you it smoke pipa :lol: :wink:

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Triple Zero

interesting, where are you from, DORADA?

i can recognize a lot of the world's online "accents" in spelling mistakes, but not this.

how old are you?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

DORADA

: :roll:Look my profile please . I am very old..or very young  is confused ...you choice please. sorry reverendo Roger?

Jenne

Well, just be warned DORADA, Rog don't like teasing.

Requia ☣

Dorada, what did your avatar image originally say?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: DORADA on March 18, 2008, 01:06:05 PM
Hello i am Dorada , sorry my English I practice in this forum. The question is you have a pet? and your pet smoke? if yo don·t have a pet I have a pet for you it smoke pipa :lol: :wink:

\\
This is Dorada. She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan.   :wink:

The Good Reverend Roger

Your troll is weak.

TGRR,
Knows Enrico did this WAY better.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Doktor Loki

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 21, 2008, 03:38:16 AM

Your troll is weak.

TGRR,
Knows Enrico did this WAY better.

ITT I request Enricos presence in the forum more often.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman