News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

This is a Very Serious Topic

Started by Random Probability, March 18, 2008, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

thank you. i was beginning to worry that i was the only one who recognized that guy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

Daruko

...the autumnal star,
whose brilliant ray shines eminent amid the depth of night,
whom men the dog-star of Orion call...
(Homer, The Iliad)

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Seriously, I'm halfway to getting the monitor sticky.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Akara

It's like a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Daruko

Vene

Jenne

Tinfoilment

ⱇⰵഇⱛഇⱋസഊⰅⰉⰆരമറⰓⰛഋഹⱙഅⱂ