Previous topic - Next topic

Random Probability

Quote from: Vene on March 19, 2008, 02:05:58 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 19, 2008, 01:30:18 PM
It's snowing.  Seriously. 

Quote from: Khara on March 19, 2008, 01:31:49 PM
No, it's raining seriously!

I HATE the midwest :argh!:

It was doing both a couple of nights ago.
Now that's just plain silly.  Need I remind you that silliness is what the rest of the board is for.  This is the serious thread.

kthxbye

P.S.  A serious picture:

AFK

Thanks for that advice.  I now consider myself cognisant of this issue. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Daruko

I'm having a hard time differentiating between the absurdly serious, seriously absurd and absurdly silly.  Do you think this is a serious problem, or am I just being silly?  If so, let me assure you that I am resolved to stop at once.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Chairman Risus

Quote from: daruko on March 26, 2008, 03:47:07 AM
I'm having a hard time differentiating between the absurdly serious, seriously absurd and absurdly silly.  Do you think this is a serious problem, or am I just being silly?  If so, let me assure you that I am resolved to stop at once.

I'd go with either we're always serious, or never serious.  I'm pretty sure it's one or the other.

LMNO

That's absurd!

AFK

"Oh, well, then stop."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

gathabloodline

It has been scientifically proven that seriousness might in some cases possibly be the leading cause of stress. Stress is the equivalent of having highblood pressure, and that causes heart attacks. Those things are known to kill people, and so if you are serious or have anything serious to say on the internet, you support heart attacks, and by default support suicide by blog.

Why are there a bunch of fuzzy yellow things on my screen smiling at me?

Vene

Quote from: gathabloodline on March 27, 2008, 10:42:04 PM
It has been scientifically proven that seriousness might in some cases possibly be the leading cause of stress. Stress is the equivalent of having highblood pressure, and that causes heart attacks. Those things are known to kill people, and so if you are serious or have anything serious to say on the internet, you support heart attacks, and by default support suicide by blog.

Why are there a bunch of fuzzy yellow things on my screen smiling at me?
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Cainad (dec.)

Who's up for a fake news article featuring death by blogwar?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Vene

No fair, I died in a blogging accident.

gathabloodline

There was a time when I had the time to spend the time to find a ryme with time that wasn't time. It was in a blog i posted my blog and i named it blog in response to a blog and nonsense....BLOG. no time. i don't get it. nonsense, is the only sense, that makes any.

LMNO

Quote from: Cainad on March 27, 2008, 11:44:46 PM

Who's up for a fake news article featuring death by blogwar?

This sounds like a job for The Adam Weishaupt Society!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Vene on March 28, 2008, 03:33:14 AM
No fair, I died in a blogging accident.

ah right, "died in a blogging accident" is an xkcd meme, might wanna take that into account
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.