News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

This is a Very Serious Topic

Started by Random Probability, March 18, 2008, 06:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

thank you. i was beginning to worry that i was the only one who recognized that guy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns

Daruko

...the autumnal star,
whose brilliant ray shines eminent amid the depth of night,
whom men the dog-star of Orion call...
(Homer, The Iliad)

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

Seriously, I'm halfway to getting the monitor sticky.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Akara

It's like a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Daruko

Vene

Jenne

Tinfoilment

ⱇⰵഇⱛഇⱋസഊⰅⰉⰆരമറⰓⰛഋഹⱙഅⱂ