News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Solid State Cooling Fans

Started by Richter, March 19, 2008, 01:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Richter

I do also.  The biggest power drain in my subnotebook (and one of the biggest in other computers) is the cooling fan. 
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jasper

Actually wait.  I want a really big one, so big that I can use it as part of a hovercraft.

Richter

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on March 27, 2008, 04:03:28 PM
Actually wait.  I want a really big one, so big that I can use it as part of a hovercraft.

Quote from: Richter on March 19, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
This is pretty cool.  I can't help but wonder how this could be applied if it was scaled up...

You've got it  8)

Jasper

What was the weight to power ratio?

Not that we probably know...

Richter

It's more efficient (they say), than a mechanical fan.  Depending on how the corona effect functions would determine scaling it up though. 

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on March 27, 2008, 08:09:20 PM
It's more efficient (they say), than a mechanical fan.  Depending on how the corona effect functions would determine scaling it up though. 

Richter attempts to control the weather, ITT.

Richter

Quote from: LMNO on March 27, 2008, 08:14:11 PM
Quote from: Richter on March 27, 2008, 08:09:20 PM

Richter attempts to control the weather, ITT.

How else will I create a permanent typhoon to hide my floating stronghold?