News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

MMO GASM

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 22, 2008, 07:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Since it's a gigantic forum it's pretty safe to say there are goons everywhere...even here  :tinfoilhat:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Auguste

If HIMEOBS were real, it should have a presence in MMOs too.

nostalgicBadger

I remember Something Awful's Second Life series, although most of it was not particularly original and basically just amounted to flooding events with particle cocks.
meh.

BADGE OF HONOR

And what is wrong with a flood of cocks exactly?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Ari

I approve with any cascade of cocky nature.
パンクビッチ

PeregrineBF

We should flood with particle roosters.

nostalgicBadger

Nothing inherently wrong with the flood of cocks, just that it had already been done by pretty much every beginning scripter ever.
There are more original ways to screw with Second Life. Actually, I've been promoting a system I designed to allow more interaction between the user and the environment, particularly of the environment on the user. Part of this entails a built-in physics system, and being able to trigger animations.

My plan, once I get enough people using the system, is to have some sort of event showcasing its uses, and right in the middle, trigger everybody to start doing the Thriller dance. And they won't be able to stop it.
meh.

BADGE OF HONOR

this is the first time I have acutally liked something you said, nB.  good idea.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".