News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

my mixes

Started by Triple Zero, March 24, 2008, 12:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

B U M P

I just checked and it seems that Soundcloud has managed to unbork itself. So ... CLICKYSHINYLINKY!

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 19, 2013, 07:53:45 PMSo I have a Soundcloud stream. Check it:
https://soundcloud.com/tripzilch

In particular check my latest tune:
https://soundcloud.com/tripzilch/approved-c

the new tune is based on the fact that you can have a kitten walk across your keyboard and as long as all notes are in the blues scale, it will SOUND AWESOME

the blues scale is ridiculous.

6 notes, any order, instant cool. music has never been so easy.

(as I said, I've been trying to learn about music theory. it's interesting. but it's also stupid (staff notation!! :argh!:). but if it helps me make more cool musical shit, in the styles of musical shit that needs to be made more of, so be it!) (these musical styles are in particular a couple of very specific chemical beats styles, and I'm nowhere near that yet, because currently I'm learning about notes and chords and scales and keys, while I should be learning about drums and breakbeats and tension, very much tension. but I'll get there)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.