News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

AbbyGasm

Started by Golden Applesauce, March 25, 2008, 03:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: dimo on March 12, 2010, 10:11:29 PM
All letters sent. I am going back to the post containing my letter and deleting it so it won't show up in a google search or anything.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but since GASM Command is a subforum of O:MF it's only visible to logged in users and shouldn't show up in any search engine, would it?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 13, 2010, 06:20:45 PM
All letters sent. I am going back to the post containing my letter and deleting it so it won't show up in a google search or anything.

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but since GASM Command is a subforum of O:MF it's only visible to logged in users and shouldn't show up in any search engine, would it?

TBH, I wouldn't know. But, just in case...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I figured it was easier to delete it than argue about it.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Muir

If you search for "abbygasm" on google it takes you to this page: http://www.blackironprison.com/index.php?title=AbbyGASM  (first hit).  But if we're being honest, these people aren't going to know the phrase and are most likely to google "Discordianism" which just takes you to wiki and "devival" which results in Subgenius sites.

In any event, I've been ill all week (still am, actually) and as such my emails have not been sent out.  Considering the responses from this "Amy" person, it's probably a good thing.  I will send them out later on this week. Or alternatively, one every couple days to space them out a bit more. :)
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You are correct. There is no need for any "just in case", unless we can get some of these advice columnists to come register (and post) here, which would be a win IMO.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 13, 2010, 10:07:22 PM

You are correct. There is no need for any "just in case", unless we can get some of these advice columnists to come register (and post) here, which would be a win IMO.

Ok, my b. I suppose I could repost it, if it's of any value.

Either way, good to know.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Lord Quantum

Well kudos to her for figuring it out ('cause that was so difficult, right?)  but like Nigel said, she's not actually helping anyone and if anything she's hurting people. There's a reason why real counselor's have little things we like to call training and certification. And after reading her little response, I think she deserves her own personal AmyGASM. As for AbbyGASM, clearly anyone who hasn't shipped their letters should just ignore her at this point. Or send her extra stuff.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Muir

Oh, Miss Amy isn't going to be ignored. I'm going to make a special email just for her. :D 
Remember, there are no stupid questions - but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots...

Lord Quantum

So I take it that everyone has sent their stuff out by now. Did anyone else receive any feedback?
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Fractalbeard

Aside from Amy, I've gotten two responses. One was from one of Billy Graham's pawns. As for the other: hxxp://www.talesfromthefront.com/
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insuficiently advanced.

Lord Quantum

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lord Quantum

I forgot to ask - what did Billy Graham say? Did the pawn say that they were going to publish your letter somehow or was it just a form letter response?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My opinion is that we keep updating the Devival page and keep up the letters, at a rate of one every month or so, until someone starts looking into it more seriously.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, and you know what a great meta-jake would be? If we started writing conspiracy theory letters about Discordianism to Playboy. They don't even have to be convincing; we just have to keep it up, possibly for years.