News:

We can't help you...in fact, we're part of the problem.

Main Menu

THUD

Started by Triple Zero, March 22, 2008, 04:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Yeah, I guess you're right.  You do have to get a bit more intimate with the voice-wah though, which considering 000's love affair with the vocoder might be the perfect instrument for him.   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

SUCK ON THE VOCODER.

Triple Zero

(listening on youtube now)

thought it was called a "voice box" or "talk box", but they're pretty much just as good as a vocoder :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

"one other thing: talk box can loosen fillings because it quite a lot of vibration, air, and decibles exiting from the end of the plastic tube. it is a physically powerful device, visceral, sticking a plastic tube onto the end of a compression driver, coupled with a radiator clamp at the compression driver exit. and this is why reason the thing kicks ass and sounds powerful. it is. 100 watt marshall straight into a compression driver routed up to the grip of the jaw/teeth."

:lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.