News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

My drawings

Started by B_M_W, March 28, 2008, 03:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In Oregon, we have these white flowers we call "Morning Glory". They are quite beautiful, but are prolific, hardy, and strangle every other plant they meet.

It wasn't until I moved to Oakland in the early '90's that I discovered that "Morning Glory" is indeed an entirely different plant, and that what we give that name in Oregon is better named "bindweed" or "strangleweed", for its tendency to suffocate everything it touches.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

B_M_W

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on April 15, 2008, 06:23:39 AM
Quote from: B_M_W on April 06, 2008, 03:04:22 PM
Done!~ ^_^

http://yurito-sakari.deviantart.com/art/Enso-81833077

~Alana

this is neet
are those morning glories?
(i like morning glories... they look friendly[don't ask])

I don't know.....I think they were supposed to be leaves and they turned out more as flowers....:?

Everyone likes them though. ^_^

~Alana
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on April 15, 2008, 07:05:55 AM
Morning glories look so pretty when the early morning dew rests on their tendrils and their flowers are still in full bloom.

lol, your a brilliant poet.

(sorry)

Darth Cupcake

Oh man, someone with a chain link fence on my street has morning glories growing up them... So friggin gorgeous... What a way to save a chain link fence! :)
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.