News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Meyers-Briggs Personality Type

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 03, 2008, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Meyers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

INTP
32 (29.6%)
INTJ
12 (11.1%)
INFP
13 (12%)
INFJ
4 (3.7%)
ISTP
2 (1.9%)
ISTJ
1 (0.9%)
ISFP
0 (0%)
ISFJ
0 (0%)
ENTP
12 (11.1%)
ENTJ
3 (2.8%)
ENFP
10 (9.3%)
ENFJ
1 (0.9%)
ESTP
0 (0%)
ESTJ
0 (0%)
ESFP
0 (0%)
ESFJ
1 (0.9%)
Meyers-Briggs is flawed / does not fit me.
5 (4.6%)
I hate polls.
3 (2.8%)
No idea.
7 (6.5%)
WOMP
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Rumckle

Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on February 07, 2010, 08:30:50 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on February 07, 2010, 08:22:53 PM
Heh, I missed slacker when I first saw that list.

Also, what makes and egyptologist different to any other anthropologist/historian/archeologist?

I think the difference would be that they specialize in Egypt. It's like the difference between a physician and a cardiologist.

Well, I get that much, but they don't say, Greekologist or Romanologist
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

President Television

Quote from: Rumckle on February 07, 2010, 08:34:32 PM
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on February 07, 2010, 08:30:50 PM
Quote from: Rumckle on February 07, 2010, 08:22:53 PM
Heh, I missed slacker when I first saw that list.

Also, what makes and egyptologist different to any other anthropologist/historian/archeologist?

I think the difference would be that they specialize in Egypt. It's like the difference between a physician and a cardiologist.

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Cainad (dec.)

If I were to make a cynical, ignorant guess with nothing to back it up, I would say it's because the British Empire never pwned the sites of ancient Greek or Roman artifacts quite as much as they did in Egypt. They certainly nicked enough stuff to build an entire academic field around it. :lulz:

Rumckle

I'm fairly sure it falls under the finders-keepers rule.

NotPublished

I got ENFP, description fits me fairly well

QuoteExtroverted (E) 58.33% Introverted (I) 41.67%
Intuitive (N) 54.29% Sensing (S) 45.71%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 57.14% Judging (J) 42.86%
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rumckle

You seem like you could be one way or the other with all of those. (especially Tand F)

NotPublished

Maybe I don't have a personality and I just react to things depending on how much sleep and food I've had :lol:

Rumckle

Maybe you don't have a personality and you're just a sex robot  :wink:

NotPublished

Rumckle

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i took this once but i forget te result and im too lazy to do it again so i will just say my personality is AWESOME

Cain

Quote from: Cainad on February 07, 2010, 09:06:24 PM
If I were to make a cynical, ignorant guess with nothing to back it up, I would say it's because the British Empire never pwned the sites of ancient Greek or Roman artifacts quite as much as they did in Egypt. They certainly nicked enough stuff to build an entire academic field around it. :lulz:

Or the Brits considered themselves the heirs and descendents of Roman and Greek civilization, whereas Egyptian civilization was seen as alien.

-Kel-

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on February 07, 2010, 11:20:04 PM
Quote from: Cainad on February 07, 2010, 09:06:24 PM

Or the Brits considered themselves the heirs and descendents of Roman and Greek civilization, whereas Egyptian civilization was seen as alien.

Good call.

Shai Hulud

I'm an ENFP, although I personally don't put a lot of stock in the Meyers Briggs test.  I tend to vacillate between a couple of those categories.  It can be interesting though.

Quote from: Rumckle on February 07, 2010, 08:34:32 PM

But they do say Assyriologist.  I think the explanation for this is that we have a tidy little name for Greekology an Romanology as "Classical" but we haven't really got an equivalent for the preceding Egyptian/Assyrian period.