News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Meyers-Briggs Personality Type

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 03, 2008, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Meyers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

INTP
32 (29.6%)
INTJ
12 (11.1%)
INFP
13 (12%)
INFJ
4 (3.7%)
ISTP
2 (1.9%)
ISTJ
1 (0.9%)
ISFP
0 (0%)
ISFJ
0 (0%)
ENTP
12 (11.1%)
ENTJ
3 (2.8%)
ENFP
10 (9.3%)
ENFJ
1 (0.9%)
ESTP
0 (0%)
ESTJ
0 (0%)
ESFP
0 (0%)
ESFJ
1 (0.9%)
Meyers-Briggs is flawed / does not fit me.
5 (4.6%)
I hate polls.
3 (2.8%)
No idea.
7 (6.5%)
WOMP
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Phox

ENFP? Hmm. Maybe. I was 50-50 on the E part though, according to that survey.

Epimetheus

Recently took it again after a year or so since my last (it always being ENTP).
Still got ENTP. That said, the percentage of Thinking was 0%. I assume this means my Feeling and Thinking are as close as makes no odds.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Fujikoma

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 64.71% Extroverted (E) 35.29%
Intuitive (N) 65.71% Sensing (S) 34.29%
Feeling (F) 54.55% Thinking (T) 45.45%
Perceiving (P) 64.86% Judging (J) 35.14%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

Yep, as usual, though I sometimes score INTP.

EDIT:
YOUCH! Talk about a kick to the balls! Is this some kind of weird troll site or something?
http://similarminds.com/jung/infp.html

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Lenin McCarthy

Placid Dingo

INTP. I got to taking this here and there from Art of Memetics too.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Jasper

Introverted (I) 54.29% Extroverted (E) 45.71%
Intuitive (N) 63.41% Sensing (S) 36.59%
Thinking (T) 61.54% Feeling (F) 38.46%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

Your type is: INTP

(Last time I took this, two months ago or so, I was an ISTJ.  Harrumph.)

Epimetheus

Jasper

I'm only technically introverted because I need a bit of solitary time.  You know, to think?  Also, myself and I get along like you wouldn't believe.  Other than that I'm big on parties, speaking in front of rooms, and going to crowded places.  I still can't see why some people hate going to crowded markets.  They're where humanity happens.

Epimetheus

Quote from: Sigmatic on January 03, 2011, 07:26:11 AM
I'm only technically introverted because I need a bit of solitary time.  You know, to think?  Also, myself and I get along like you wouldn't believe.  Other than that I'm big on parties, speaking in front of rooms, and going to crowded places.  I still can't see why some people hate going to crowded markets.  They're where humanity happens.

Yeah..the I/E choice isn't based on what you enjoy, as it is perfectly possible that you enjoy both, but rather on what energizes you; which form of activity refuels you. At least, that's what it's supposed to mean.

Phox

You answered your own question.  :lulz:

Fujikoma

Small groups make me feel safe, crowded places make me nervous. Extremely crowded places make me feel anonymous and comfortable. It's that medium range that makes me anxious, that's where I feel like I stand out in a large herd of dangerous predators.

Jasper

Quote from: Epimetheus on January 03, 2011, 07:30:49 AM

Yeah..the I/E choice isn't based on what you enjoy, as it is perfectly possible that you enjoy both, but rather on what energizes you; which form of activity refuels you. At least, that's what it's supposed to mean.

Yeah, I do enjoy being around people, but after a long exposure without breaks, I start losing my shit.

Quote from: Doktor Phox on January 03, 2011, 07:31:05 AM
You answered your own question.  :lulz:

Come now, humanity is fun.  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

This is a GREAT filing system for people.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.