News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Meyers-Briggs Personality Type

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 03, 2008, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Meyers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

INTP
32 (29.6%)
INTJ
12 (11.1%)
INFP
13 (12%)
INFJ
4 (3.7%)
ISTP
2 (1.9%)
ISTJ
1 (0.9%)
ISFP
0 (0%)
ISFJ
0 (0%)
ENTP
12 (11.1%)
ENTJ
3 (2.8%)
ENFP
10 (9.3%)
ENFJ
1 (0.9%)
ESTP
0 (0%)
ESTJ
0 (0%)
ESFP
0 (0%)
ESFJ
1 (0.9%)
Meyers-Briggs is flawed / does not fit me.
5 (4.6%)
I hate polls.
3 (2.8%)
No idea.
7 (6.5%)
WOMP
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 108

BADGE OF HONOR

That's because they're all humorless sperglords who take a standardized personality test seriously. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cainad (dec.)

Maybe I will go troll them one day. Trolling a big group of my own personality type could be fun, since I know what would piss me off if I were a more humorless version of myself.

Epimetheus

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 13, 2009, 08:10:23 PM

It was INTJ and every single person was using it as an excuse as to why they have no social skills.
:lulz: Those I--Js...
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Triple Zero

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 14, 2009, 02:59:51 AM
That's because they're all humorless sperglords who take a standardized personality test seriously. 

"sperglord" isnt defined yet on urbandictionary!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sperglord

what do you want it to mean?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Rumckle

Quote from: LMNO on August 13, 2009, 02:04:06 PM
I just took it again, and got STFU.

I think that joke's been done, too.

My personality type means I pronounce "atom" and "vodka" weirdly.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 13, 2009, 06:43:02 PM
Almost everyone here is an NT. Surely this means something profound and interesting. I just wish I knew what.

BTW, I bumped this because the test is spreading around Facebook like wildfire.

I'm an FJ.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rumwolf on August 15, 2009, 07:53:05 AM

Are you from Paris, but spent most of your adult life in London?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 17, 2009, 08:19:22 AM
Quote from: Iason Ouabache on August 13, 2009, 06:43:02 PM
Almost everyone here is an NT. Surely this means something profound and interesting. I just wish I knew what.

BTW, I bumped this because the test is spreading around Facebook like wildfire.

I'm an FJ.

Freak!
:podpeople:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on August 17, 2009, 08:19:58 AM
Quote from: Rumwolf on August 15, 2009, 07:53:05 AM

Are you from Paris, but spent most of your adult life in London?

But what's important is that he knows that a high megapixel count on a digital camera doesn't guarantee a good picture, because the quality of the lens and other components are equally important.

Cramulus

BUMP:

retook test
(they say you should retake it over time to track subtle changes in your personality)

got ENTP again

I find this reading eerily accurate

particularly:
QuoteENTPs are usually verbally as well as cerebrally quick, and generally love to argue--both for its own sake, and to show off their often-impressive skills. They tend to have a perverse sense of humor as well, and enjoy playing devil's advocate. They sometimes confuse, even inadvertently hurt, those who don't understand or accept the concept of argument as a sport.

ENTPs are as innovative and ingenious at problem-solving as they are at verbal gymnastics; on occasion, however, they manage to outsmart themselves. This can take the form of getting found out at "sharp practice"--ENTPs have been known to cut corners without regard to the rules if it's expedient -- or simply in the collapse of an over-ambitious juggling act. Both at work and at home, ENTPs are very fond of "toys"--physical or intellectual, the more sophisticated the better. They tend to tire of these quickly, however, and move on to new ones.

LMNO

Weird.  I seem to flip between I and E, depending on the context.

Richter

I get the sense mos people do, unless they have extrememly rigid personality / approach to life.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Yeah, but the NTP part is pretty solid.

AFK

For me the INT is pretty solid but the last one vacilates back and forth. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.