News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

A FAPCAB NAMED DESIRE

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2008, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

sometimes we CAN be "funny on cue"

let this thread stand as testament!

Suu

I think this should be stickied.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Richter

We need another project like this.  Not that the sporadic outbreaks of coast vs. coast WOMP fire havn't been funny, but something slightly more premeditated would be amusing to do again.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pope Pixie Pickle

Darth Cupcake

Holy crap I had forgotten about this thread. It was such epic beauty.

Also, I liked the WORK SAFE THREAD campaign. That was good.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Shibboleet The Annihilator

HORSECOCKS! I DEMAND A SEQUEL!

Triple Zero

I demand the IP of P3NTs old forum so we can go back there!!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Paesior on April 07, 2008, 09:26:28 PM

The lights dimmed and people hurriedly picked up their belongings ready to leave.
The aisles were full of people rushing to get out of the theatre.
But the doors were still barred.
The stage lights flickered back to life.
The audience slowly, fearfully made their way back to their seats.
With the previous acts in mind they watched anxiously as a new band of performers made their way on stage.
...and then all hell broke loose.

THIS IS WHY I NEED TO BUMP FREAD!

I WANT PAYNES BANDANA! GIVES IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TURQUOISE :fap:

Dr. Paes

Triple Zero

Oh, right I asked P3NT about that but he said to ask Syn ... and then I got distracted.

SYN!! HALP?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Pope Pixie Pickle