News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

A FAPCAB NAMED DESIRE

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2008, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

Pæs

:argh!:
Who is responsible for this horrible thread?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Farka Zarcoberg on February 08, 2011, 03:18:21 AM
:argh!:
Who is responsible for this horrible thread?

I dropped peelz in Cram's oatmeal.

I'd do it again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

:lulz: this was from when the WOMP cabal had their own secret forum. We had a few projects which we planned extensively over there, then dumped over here - like the SFW thread.

One project we never finished was "OPERATION LIZARD FORT", in which all the WOMP cabal members made forts out of blankets and couch cushions, and then hid from the alien reptar invaders from Wio's forum. ahhh good times.

AFK

I think this was actually the last time I was WOMP-ed.

RWHN,
Not getting the womp-love. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pæs

Pæs

HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTERS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on February 08, 2011, 03:39:23 PM
:lulz: this was from when the WOMP cabal had their own secret forum. We had a few projects which we planned extensively over there, then dumped over here - like the SFW thread.

One project we never finished was "OPERATION LIZARD FORT", in which all the WOMP cabal members made forts out of blankets and couch cushions, and then hid from the alien reptar invaders from Wio's forum. ahhh good times.

OH SHIT I still have pics from that! I can't believe it was never finished... that was awesome!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."