News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

A FAPCAB NAMED DESIRE

Started by Cramulus, April 07, 2008, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmy Gibbler

Need a Post of the Year icon.
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cainad (dec.)

Also:

extra :mittens: :mittens: for WOMPing me into a scene from The Big Lebowski, which I just saw for the first time two days ago.

AFK

Best PD.COM production since the Enrico Show.  :mittens:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

oh, thanks for womping me onto a chick w/ bewbies!

:D

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cramulus

I want to take this time to extend an official welcome to the new recruits into the Wrath of MS Paint Cabal (and the SUCK sect - the Shoppers United Cabal of Kaos).

Welcome,

Anonymously Evil
Nigel
and Paesior!

Other potential applicants should post pictures they made. We're not too exclusive or anything, so if you want to get in on awful MS Paint and photoshop projects, POST!

Suu

Sorry I couldn't get in on critiquing this production, my agent told me no and had me play Rocky instead.

Though when Zippy clung to my leg.... :fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am proud to be part of this masterful horrorshow!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

:mittens:  Also, I'm a furry!  Thankees, Eve!  :D

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

Fapcab is still running on Broadway.

The audiences are largely the habitual and masochistic set now, though.