News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Liber AAA Excerpt

Started by Daruko, April 09, 2008, 03:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: daruko on April 09, 2008, 05:59:26 PM
oh it's one of THOSE guys.

oh you think THAT way.

oh i have YOU figured out now.

You're one of THEM.

Not one of US.

wow....

And? 

Oh, wait.  Because this is Discordianism, we have to accept EVERYONE, right?

HAW HAW!  WRONG AGAIN!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

oh you think THAT way.

You're one of THEM.

Not one of US.

wow....

Is this some sort of sociological experiment?

Daruko

It almost seems as if it's becoming one.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on April 09, 2008, 06:06:25 PM

oh you think THAT way.

You're one of THEM.

Not one of US.

wow....

Is this some sort of sociological experiment?

AND WE'RE DOING JUST WHAT HE EXPECTED US TO DO ROFL ROFL

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

Are you known and noted for outlandishness?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: daruko on April 09, 2008, 06:07:55 PM
It almost seems as if it's becoming one.

Yep.  I bet you think you're on the outside of the cage, right?

The Good Reverend Roger

AFK

Quote from: Payne on April 09, 2008, 06:09:33 PM

I believe the nomination form for the Ambassador Klok Kaos Hall of Fame is being drawn up as we speak. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 09, 2008, 06:15:29 PM
Quote from: Payne on April 09, 2008, 06:09:33 PM

I believe the nomination form for the Ambassador Klok Kaos Hall of Fame is being drawn up as we speak. 

I will in fact create a subforum, if necessary.

Pope Shiny Beads

Proof of it being public domain or not is a simple test, who wrote it and have they been dead for a certain amount of time.  A long freaking time, most likely this is not the case.  If the author put it into the public domain specifically (and it has to say so on it) it ain't PD until something like 70 years after the creators death.  This isn't public domain.  The Principia Discordia is public domain it says so right on it (All Rites Reversed)
"The natives are getting restless sir, what should we do?" "Do?  We give them Shiny Beads!" "Aye Aye Sir!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: daruko on April 09, 2008, 08:05:12 PM
okay guys
i'm inside the cage so i can't hear you.

sorry

i'm just programmed to be outlandish
and um.... yeah, i anticipated your every move

mirror mirror on the wall, whose the most pretentious of all?
it's daruko!

This is starting to be just a bit depressing.  It's like watching a fat kid make fun of himself before anyone else has a chance to.

Doktor Loki

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 09, 2008, 08:23:21 PM
okay guys

sorry

it's daruko!

This is starting to be just a bit depressing.  It's like watching a fat kid make fun of himself before anyone else has a chance to.

Have to disagree with you, Rev.  I'm still laughing.  This is one of the better inadvertant trolls since the Lamanite and AKK.

In fact, I think there should be a subforum with copies of all the threads from AKK, the Lamanite, I Am Not a Rhombus, this dumb prick, etc.  For the lulz.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Loki on April 09, 2008, 09:41:36 PM
okay guys

sorry

it's daruko!

Have to disagree with you, Rev.  I'm still laughing.  This is one of the better inadvertant trolls since the Lamanite and AKK.

In fact, I think there should be a subforum with copies of all the threads from AKK, the Lamanite, I Am Not a Rhombus, this dumb prick, etc.  For the lulz.

That can be arranged.

Doktor Loki

Not strange at all, you just have an undeveloped humor gland.
Not a Doctor?  Why, of course I'm a Doctor!  Why else would I have this scalpel?      ~Doctor Mad

"He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man."
- William Shakespeare

"If you hear crazy voices in your head which tell you to do something, even something evil, YOU'D BETTER FUCKING DO IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT BE GOD." - Soren Keirkegaard

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: daruko on April 09, 2008, 09:43:07 PM
okay guys

sorry

it's daruko!

What's strange is that you think that sort of thing is funny.
How did you know I'm a dumb prick?

I didn't call you a dumb prick.  Dr Loki did.

Please try to keep up.