News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Volunteer Thread

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 09, 2008, 11:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manta Obscura

Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Jenne

Kai

If anyone wants to edit the first part of this thread I'll give my info to be put in there.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Quercus

I have no current projects here, just a lot of studying irl.

I am good for: French translations, biology (especially fish and bivalves), editing writings.

I can cough up something resembling html with extensive amounts of time, but in general, I really, really am illiterate with computer thingies.
PLEASE PRINT ALIGNMENT PAGE

Kai

Quote from: Quercus on January 23, 2009, 06:08:08 PM
I have no current projects here, just a lot of studying irl.

I am good for: French translations, biology (especially fish and bivalves), editing writings.

I can cough up something resembling html with extensive amounts of time, but in general, I really, really am illiterate with computer thingies.

Woah, freshwater or marine?
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Quercus

Freshwater. I'm in the process of gaining degrees in fisheries biology with a specialty in native (north american) mussel preservation/restoration.

Kai

Quote from: Quercus on January 23, 2009, 09:04:52 PM
Freshwater. I'm in the process of gaining degrees in fisheries biology with a specialty in native (north american) mussel preservation/restoration.

FUCK

Cramulus

aaaaaaaaaaand you just made Kai's day.

Quercus

Kai

Quote from: Quercus on January 24, 2009, 12:49:06 AM
Mmk?

Kai,

BS in Water Resources/Biology, specializing in Aquatic Entomology.

Currently pursuing a MS in Entomology, research dealing with the resolution of larval taxonomy of Nearctic species of the Genus Cheumatopsyche, Family Hydropsychidae, Order Trichoptera (Caddisflies).

Vene

I'm just gonna assume you go to LSSU

Quercus

Quote from: Kai on January 24, 2009, 02:50:59 AM
Quote from: Quercus on January 24, 2009, 12:49:06 AM
Mmk?

Kai,

BS in Water Resources/Biology, specializing in Aquatic Entomology.

Currently pursuing a MS in Entomology, research dealing with the resolution of larval taxonomy of Nearctic species of the Genus Cheumatopsyche, Family Hydropsychidae, Order Trichoptera (Caddisflies).

Ah, ok.  :D  That is super cool. I should have picked that one up with the caddisflies in your thingie. For another fun twist, all my undergrad research is in tarantula behavior, but mussels.........oh how I adore them, love them, cherish them.....

Quercus

Quote from: Vene on January 24, 2009, 03:03:57 AM
I'm just gonna assume you go to LSSU

You shouldn't assume.