News:

Attempting to do something

Main Menu

Is This Forum Necessary?

Started by hooplala, April 11, 2008, 02:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That's an awesome idea, actually.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

nostalgicBadger

I actually read an article about a game sort of like this a while ago. It was horror themed though, of course - it was kind of like House of the Dead except you were some scared little girl and you can't actually fight the monsters because you're a scared and unarmed little girl, so you just have to hide from them. Like, your heartrate increases when something gets close and you have to hide and let it pass and not see you or you die I guess. I don't know, it sounded kind of interesting at the time but I forgot what it was called.

Point being, this forum should definitely exist. I don't know why, but it always made sense to me that pd.com would have a cooking forum. I guess I somehow connect Discordianism with individualism, which I associate with making and customizing your own things rather than just buying whatever the market has to offer you. Not that everyone here has time to build their own working Nintendo controller coffee table, but we can at least enjoy cooking our own food, right?

Quote from: Felix on April 16, 2008, 11:18:12 PM
You know what'd be kind of fun actually?

A game where you have to run from people with guns.

No shit, it sounds awesome.  It'd be one of those cinematic games where you have to outwit everyone instead of just shoot a hundred and sixty people a minute.
meh.

Jasper

However, if anyone asks, we have this forum because real humans love food and it's easier to tell the flora from the fauna by the way they don't love food.

Jasper

Yeah, but if the system isn't designed like Metal Gear or Assassin's Creed, then what's the point?