News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

The First Church of the Holy Lie

Started by Iason Ouabache, April 12, 2008, 09:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Has any woman actually fallen for that?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What would the point of just putting the tip in be? I mean, besides being frustrating for everyone involved?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Because then they would only lose half of teh virginity.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is it like only "kind of" cheating?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

I have no idea.  I've only been with women who say things like, "goddam it, i need your cock in me!"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on April 18, 2008, 02:51:58 PM
I have no idea.  I've only been with women who say things like, "goddam it, i need your cock in me!"

I don't know whether to  :lulz: or  :|

e

Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2008, 10:24:36 PM
What would the point of just putting the tip in be? I mean, besides being frustrating for everyone involved?

I think it's a stupid hope for pity-sex.   "Whines: But you let me put the tiiip iiin, whine whine whine"  Anyone who falls for it deserves it.

Roo

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on April 18, 2008, 09:57:03 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2008, 10:24:36 PM

I think it's a stupid hope for pity-sex.   "Whines: But you let me put the tiiip iiin, whine whine whine"  Anyone who falls for it deserves it.

I would think that it would most often be used with virgins, who don't want to lose their virginity. so they may not understand what is most likely to happen if you just put the tip in...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I cannot bring myself to believe that anyone has EVER fallen for it.

Roo

given teen pregnancy rates...I think a lot of girls have fallen for it. :|

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Roo on April 19, 2008, 02:26:30 AM

Because they were tricked.  Right.

Lies

Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2008, 07:33:17 AM
I direct everyone to my sig.
Damn you Cain, I was going to do the house reference too when I read the OP.

Fuck it I will anyway.

House MD would be one of your top preachers, I'd say.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roo on April 19, 2008, 02:26:30 AM

Hahaha no. That's completely fucking stupid. Teen pregnancy rates are what they are because a lot of teenage girls want to fuck and don't have access to reliable birth control.

It's not like tons of teen girls are horny but retarded.

Cain

Really?

In my experience, that's practically the definition.  Especially in my home town, where I know damn well they had to attend sex ed classes on contraception (because I did as well) and there are two doctor's clinics which sell them (not to mention every single pub having a machine in both the men's and women's toilets for condoms).....and yet, still, about half the people of my age now have kids, because they were horny retards.  I suspect there were more than a few abortions as well.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2008, 07:09:15 PM
Really?

In my experience, that's practically the definition.  Especially in my home town, where I know damn well they had to attend sex ed classes on contraception (because I did as well) and there are two doctor's clinics which sell them (not to mention every single pub having a machine in both the men's and women's toilets for condoms).....and yet, still, about half the people of my age now have kids, because they were horny retards.  I suspect there were more than a few abortions as well.

Well, I guess if you define most people as "horny but retarded", that works.

But with regards to "I'll just put the tip in", that would take another level of retardation.