The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

some of my stuff, when I was into ART

Started by wade, April 14, 2008, 09:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 16, 2008, 04:21:19 AM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 16, 2008, 04:19:18 AM
<3

Thanks.

So paint it.

I will. and thank you...  but like I said, it will be quite some time before I can pick up the brush again, I simply do not have the time for it now.   However, I will start the sketches, and prepwork.   I honestly think it will be years before I can get to a brush again.  hopefully not, but likely.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 15, 2008, 05:17:17 PM
Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 15, 2008, 02:46:13 PM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 15, 2008, 02:10:16 AM
i've lived in a tent for 5 days with a negative 36 degree windchill temperature.  a definite traumatic experience in my life....

I know living in that fucking tent definitely made me appreciate the little things in life a whole lot more.

I have been beaten up, but never by my parents, I've been malnourished, but thats because I was amazingly lazy (stupid).  Never been raped, and if I was, I was not aware of it. and my parents have never abandoned me.  although there was a girl who I guess abandonned me, but who can blame her, i'm screwed up.   I can't really say that I am poor, even though I do come from a lower working class family.... but never a "holy fuck im on the streets poor."  thankfully.

I'm just saying, not trying to say I have depth or anything.  a lot of what I have went through is nothing compared to others.

Why so angsty then?
because I'm not satisfied??? 

That has to be the best answer to that question I've ever heard.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

whats wrong with his subject matter?
all i ever do is people doing nothing and y'all dont jump my shit for it...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: noodlefred on April 16, 2008, 07:06:08 AM

I don't think anyone really jumped his shit... just made some critical observations. My only problem with the subject matter is that it uses a lot of imagery I've seen often enough before that i feel it's become cliched... people doing nothing can't really become cliched, because there's nothing going on to form a cliche with.

I do think he has something good going on there, creatively, so I personally would like to see his work expand to include imagery that's less overused.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

We know you better, too. We know where you're coming (kind of).

Your art is all part of an elaborate plan to get you elected to the office of Prezitator.

hunter s.durden

Yeah I do!

You fucking suck!
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 16, 2008, 04:53:58 AM
<3

Thanks.

So paint it.

I will. and thank you...  but like I said, it will be quite some time before I can pick up the brush again, I simply do not have the time for it now.   However, I will start the sketches, and prepwork.   I honestly think it will be years before I can get to a brush again.  hopefully not, but likely.

Then fuck off, and thanks for wasting my time.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2008, 09:17:14 PM
<3

Thanks.

So paint it.

hahahaha, no problem, anytime.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 17, 2008, 10:12:07 PM
<3

Thanks.

So paint it.

Thanks.  Just never expect to be taken seriously ever again, shitstain.

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2008, 11:25:53 PM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 17, 2008, 10:12:07 PM
<3

Thanks.

So paint it.

Thanks.  Just never expect to be taken seriously ever again, shitstain.

sir, yes sir.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly