News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Here, my blue eyes

Started by Sepia, April 15, 2008, 03:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

Here. I sit before you on the opposite side of this desk. I know why you're here. You're certain that I have really no idea why you're here. You feel down, abandoned and you cling to that old yarn you heard the first time so long ago. Everyone has a story to tell and there's someone out there who wants to listen to your story. You do not think the quality of the story to matter for where you are now, it's the only thing that matters, that it is yours. Your little inch against the rest of the world. Here I sit, I know this about you. I see you clear as the day. One day you hum to Masters of War as you pop by and you do not know me and I don't know you but I see you, I see the patterns in the way you act, talk and speak. You think I see only the mask you don every day but I know your mask is useless. You are no more your face than you are the muscles, fat and tissue underneath it. You can strip the world for all its masks and many have tried but they have changed nothing, just told us what we already know and given us one more way of guarding our masks for this is MAN: THE SOCIAL ANIMAL giving eachother restrictions as we build the cities in our hearts.

But I sit here now, just infront of you, here I sit with my two blue eyes. The world is against you you say once when you're down because your boyfriend left the day before with one of his groupies, fucked her in your bed too. Everything is against you but you're happy that this is there, there's no need for you now to deal with what troubles your mind, what ails your sick sick soul.
That's not even my definition. It's written in your eyes and your brows and the entirety of your face is being consumed by the guilt and you've done this before and you'll do it again, addicted to the illusion of control loss.

Recovery is all you crave, silence and a week going through life without noone knowing you exist. They put you in the limelight where they teach you to dance for them, the masters still hold their voice where the old money and old power is being held by royalists and republicans, no matter where or who they are for they are still kings, warlords in our day and age, controlling assets more valuable than guns and troopers. Aye, it's an old song still sung by the most black and red at hearts but this is still the song, this is it hitting up the beat and you've listened to it so many times, weariness follows an angry moshpit.

Dance for them in this pretty cabaret and see my eyes, see my blue eyes infront of you as I pierce your personal cloud of mysticism, as I pierce your face and your makeshift mask and I tell you what you need to survive. I set your life back on the tracks, I give you these goals, I give other things to see and I take you to the cinema to show you and the beer down on the pier where we gaze out on the sea and I give you the values you'd wish you have untill I leave you and you crumble again but find a little boy to nurture you back to health, to tend your wounds.

I'll see your name next time in the obituaries, there lies a little goth angel born in the wrong century with the wrong colour, time and frame of mind. There was one who wouldn't adapt but would rather die than to struggle on in a life she didn't deem worthy because it never deemed her worthy and her story was never a remarkable one as none of ours are, there are just things happening, there's shit and the stains that remain but there's always something inside, pandora or babushka holds these treasures and they hold them well, locked and contained.
Everyone will always be too late

The Good Reverend Roger

Nice.

I rarely comment on your stuff, but I like it a great deal.

MOAR, PLS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

that was excellent. thanks. :)
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

B_M_W

God that burns hard as it goes down.

One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Your little inch against the rest of the world."

Brilliant line in a brilliant piece.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Adios

You have painted a vivid picture with your words. Please continue.

Triple Zero

nice. i also liked the sound rhyme bits in the last two paragraphs.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Very nice!

Hits close to home!

Sepia

Quote from: Nigel on April 15, 2008, 07:56:54 AM
"Your little inch against the rest of the world."

Brilliant line in a brilliant piece.

I stole that from alan moore. Ta for words, got more coming.
Everyone will always be too late

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Sigh...solovelysolovely.  Thank you, Sepia.