News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

There is a snake wrapped around my heart

Started by Jasper, April 16, 2008, 10:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WAUGH YOU SWALLOW IT AND THEN IT FINDS ITS WAY INTO YOUR ORGANS AND DOES SURGERY!!!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

What has science done.

:lulz:

For some reason, I find robotic snakes more affable than live ones.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, I guess if offered a choice between swallowing a robot snake and swallowing a live one, I'd take the robot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

A Big Gay Cowboy (SRSLY) once told me: "I tried rattlesnake because everyone used to tell me it tastes liek chicken.  It did.  Problem is, now chicken tastes like rattlesnake!"

Cool device, thou.  A small vesion could be great for brain surgery on areas that are usualy un -reachable (base of brainpan, etc)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat