News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Speaking to the Ignorant

Started by Politician168023, April 18, 2008, 04:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Politician168023

Quote from: Ratatosk on April 21, 2008, 08:34:14 PM
Heh, even then the health advantages are still pretty questionable, when a system evolves based on a particular sort of fuel consumption, changing the fuel without changing the system sounds like a recipe for SYSTEM BROKED

Yeah... kinda sounds like the same problem as a postmodernist feminist complaining when she commodifies herself and then gets raped eh :D
This message is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. I disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall I be liable for any damages of any kind.

Disclaimer appropriated from Microsoft Corporation.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Politician168023 on April 22, 2008, 09:34:07 AM

Hey I'm angry at many things too.. but I try not to spread the anger to others, if i can help that.

I know its rather fashionable to "embrace hate" almost a knee-jerk reaction to "hell is a bad place".

I was a hater before it was cool, shitstain.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.