News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Mutton Chops

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 25, 2008, 08:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

HOLY SHIT  :lulz: :lulz: I just watched your vid of this too. Shit that's awesome! I love the way you tell this story, it's easy to believe that it's not fiction at all. 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sheered Völva

This has now been officially claimed for Intermittens: Operation Mindfuck. It's mine! And if you try to steal it, I'll kill a sheep, or maybe a kitten! Understand? You can't have it!

At least not until I'm through with it.

Siriusly, it really did mindfuck me. I don't know Nigel very well, but just read Nigel's "The Girl with a Girl's Tender Heart" at http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=17983.msg592224#msg592224.  It was very touching and heartfelt, so I was ready to accept this piece at face value.

Cainad (dec.)

Every time I see this thread I think of my facial hair. This time, I was reminded of the fact that I've been chop-less for the past month. :x

Time to grow my face back.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."