News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Attention, New Age Freaks and Weirdos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

WELL U KNOA WUT?
IM GOONNA GO MADJIQUE MYSELF OUTTA THE RULES OF GRAVITY

SO THERE

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 03:00:35 AM
WELL U KNOA WUT?

SO THERE

Can I have your stereo?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hunter s.durden

WELL U KNOA WUT?

SO THERE

Your divining rods didn't help with the brackets, did they?
This space for rent.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 21, 2008, 03:02:06 AM
WELL U KNOA WUT?

SO THERE

Your divining rods didn't help with the brackets, did they?

SUCK MY NON-EXISTENT COCK HUNTER

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 03:04:09 AM
So...about that stereo...

I DONT HAVE A STERO I LESTEN TO THE TREES AND THE UNIVERS SINNNGGGGG TO MY SOULLLL

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 03:05:05 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 03:04:09 AM
So...about that stereo...

I DONT HAVE A STERO I LESTEN TO THE TREES AND THE UNIVERS SINNNGGGGG TO MY SOULLLL

Okay, now you owe me a monitor.  This one has coffee all over it.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I DONT HAVE MONITOR I WATCH INTERNETS IN FOREST POOLS  :sad:

Idem

Jenne

WELL U KNOA WUT?

SO THERE

Your avie kicks ass, btw.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM
1.  As of now, the fact that I am a Discordian does mean I will respect any oddball beliefs you have.  Apparently, that respect has been entirely one way, so now I intend to shit my diseased and parasite-infested feces all over the next filthy hippie that tries to tell me what a KAOS MAGICKIAN he is, etc.  Fuck off, I don't want to hear it.

2.  The fact that I am a Discordian does not imply that I am a hippie who will put up with each and every hippie, freak, and new age loser that comes down the pike.  I hate you all, and I wish that you would all - as a species - die.  So don't get all butthurt when I laugh at your eccentricities.

3.  Not every viewpoint of the world and it's workings is valid.  Mine is.  Yours isn't, at least until it agrees SOMEWHAT with the actual workings of the real, physical universe.  Are we clear?

4.  If you can't tell the difference between "having an open mind" and "believing everything you are told", then you're too fucking stupid to live.  Drink Drano, please.

5.  Yeah, I just laughed at your "religion".  Deal with it, Moonbeam.

Wait wait wait...I thought you were a Subgenius?  That is to say, I didn't think they were mutually exclusive per se, but I thought that is what you primarily id'd as...just asking b/c you're the only Subgenius I knew of.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on April 21, 2008, 04:54:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM
1.  As of now, the fact that I am a Discordian does mean I will respect any oddball beliefs you have.  Apparently, that respect has been entirely one way, so now I intend to shit my diseased and parasite-infested feces all over the next filthy hippie that tries to tell me what a KAOS MAGICKIAN he is, etc.  Fuck off, I don't want to hear it.

2.  The fact that I am a Discordian does not imply that I am a hippie who will put up with each and every hippie, freak, and new age loser that comes down the pike.  I hate you all, and I wish that you would all - as a species - die.  So don't get all butthurt when I laugh at your eccentricities.

3.  Not every viewpoint of the world and it's workings is valid.  Mine is.  Yours isn't, at least until it agrees SOMEWHAT with the actual workings of the real, physical universe.  Are we clear?

4.  If you can't tell the difference between "having an open mind" and "believing everything you are told", then you're too fucking stupid to live.  Drink Drano, please.

5.  Yeah, I just laughed at your "religion".  Deal with it, Moonbeam.

Wait wait wait...I thought you were a Subgenius?  That is to say, I didn't think they were mutually exclusive per se, but I thought that is what you primarily id'd as...just asking b/c you're the only Subgenius I knew of.

Both.  The Discordians are too fucking silly without "Bob", but the CotSG is now full of self-important, tragically hip old geezers who could use a poke in the tookus.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:56:23 AM
Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 02:54:10 AM
i learned as much as is necessary for what i want to do in life, how does that make me a retarded hippie?

No.  A retarded hippie wouldn't have learned ANY, and would have explained why NONE was needed.

Or worse.

Some of the fuckers LEARN math, but then try to snowjob OTHERS into believing that the math says things it doesn't.  Then they fucking run off and write books like The Tao of Physics, The Dancing Wu Li Masters, and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.  And it's people like this that should be hauled though a thresher.

I haven't read the first two, but where's the bad math in Zen and Motorcycles?