News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Attention, New Age Freaks and Weirdos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  As of now, the fact that I am a Discordian does not mean I will respect any oddball beliefs you have.  Apparently, that respect has been entirely one way, so now I intend to shit my diseased and parasite-infested feces all over the next filthy hippie that tries to tell me what a KAOS MAGICKIAN he is, etc.  Fuck off, I don't want to hear it.

2.  The fact that I am a Discordian does not imply that I am a hippie who will put up with each and every hippie, freak, and new age loser that comes down the pike.  I hate you all, and I wish that you would all - as a species - die.  So don't get all butthurt when I laugh at your eccentricities.

3.  Not every viewpoint of the world and it's workings is valid.  Mine is.  Yours isn't, at least until it agrees SOMEWHAT with the actual workings of the real, physical universe.  Are we clear?

4.  If you can't tell the difference between "having an open mind" and "believing everything you are told", then you're too fucking stupid to live.  Drink Drano, please.

5.  Yeah, I just laughed at your "religion".  Deal with it, Moonbeam.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Faust

Its not as pervasive as you think, its just when you see it, you cant look away and it clouds the other shit.
This forum (to me) is still about sweet beautiful soul crushingly brutal honesty, and cutting through the crap.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on April 21, 2008, 02:34:59 AM
Its not as pervasive as you think, its just when you see it, you cant look away and it clouds the other shit.
This forum (to me) is still about sweet beautiful soul crushingly brutal honesty, and cutting through the crap.

This is mostly about something that's happening at POEE, but it seems to be creeping into PD as well.

Fucking primitives, beating on hollow logs and hiding in caves because, well, it's easier than learning math, right?  Never mind that this is EXACTLY what the CoN wants you to do.  When you're out "casting sigils", you aren't accomplishing ANYTHING, but you THINK you are, and that makes the powers that be HAPPIER THAN SHIT.  And, goddammit, it is so stupid that it is fucking PAINFUL to even WATCH.

Jackasses.  I hope they all get terminal fucking syphilis.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LEARNING MATH?

FUCKS NO

ID RATHER BE A STUPID MONKEY THEN EVER HAVE TO LEARN MATH

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 02:43:16 AM
LEARNING MATH?

FUCKS NO

MATH IS HARD!  TEE HEE!
\

hunter s.durden

Roger, tell whoever shit in your Wheaties that I owe them a drink.
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 21, 2008, 02:45:53 AM
Roger, tell whoever shit in your Wheaties that I owe them a drink.

Oh, your day is coming, wiseass. 

It's just a matter of time.

TGRR,
Will kill EVERY motherfucker.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:45:38 AM
LEARNING MATH?

FUCKS NO

MATH IS HARD!  TEE HEE!
\

FUCK YOUUUU

srsly not everone gets math
doesnt mean i believe in fucking magidihqqqkal flying sparkly ponies

Darth Cupcake

I FART SUNSHINE AND HUGS
AND DANCING COOKIES
AND I AM HERE TO SOLVE
ALL YR EXISTENTIAL CRISES
     \
:hosrie:

super fucking valid worldview ITT
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:45:38 AM
LEARNING MATH?

FUCKS NO

MATH IS HARD!  TEE HEE!
\

FUCK YOUUUU

srsly not everone gets math
doesnt mean i believe in fucking magidihqqqkal flying sparkly ponies

Math isn't easy for anyone.  You get it by having it pounded through the thick parts of your skull, not unlike the Dirty Boys on Grant Road will fuck a football as a form of initiation.

Payne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM
1.  As of now, the fact that I am a Discordian does mean I will respect any oddball beliefs you have.  Apparently, that respect has been entirely one way, so now I intend to shit my diseased and parasite-infested feces all over the next filthy hippie that tries to tell me what a KAOS MAGICKIAN he is, etc.  Fuck off, I don't want to hear it.

2.  The fact that I am a Discordian does not imply that I am a hippie who will put up with each and every hippie, freak, and new age loser that comes down the pike.  I hate you all, and I wish that you would all - as a species - die.  So don't get all butthurt when I laugh at your eccentricities.

3.  Not every viewpoint of the world and it's workings is valid.  Mine is.  Yours isn't, at least until it agrees SOMEWHAT with the actual workings of the real, physical universe.  Are we clear?

4.  If you can't tell the difference between "having an open mind" and "believing everything you are told", then you're too fucking stupid to live.  Drink Drano, please.

5.  Yeah, I just laughed at your "religion".  Deal with it, Moonbeam.

RAH!

Thurnez Isa

I CAN FEEL THE TREE SPIRITS...
AND LEVITATE..
AND LOOK A MYSTICAL NUMBER....
/
/
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on April 21, 2008, 02:50:59 AM
I FART SUNSHINE AND HUGS
AND DANCING COOKIES
AND I AM HERE TO SOLVE
ALL YR EXISTENTIAL CRISES
     \

super fucking valid worldview ITT

UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
\

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i learned as much as is necessary for what i want to do in life, how does that make me a retarded hippie?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: noodlefred on April 21, 2008, 02:54:10 AM
i learned as much as is necessary for what i want to do in life, how does that make me a retarded hippie?

No.  A retarded hippie wouldn't have learned ANY, and would have explained why NONE was needed.

Or worse.

Some of the fuckers LEARN math, but then try to snowjob OTHERS into believing that the math says things it doesn't.  Then they fucking run off and write books like The Tao of Physics, The Dancing Wu Li Masters, and Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.  And it's people like this that should be hauled though a thresher.