News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Attention, New Age Freaks and Weirdos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 21, 2008, 02:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 07, 2008, 04:08:16 PM
I call Bullshit. The first bit of this thread was nothing more than Roger being a Cosmic Schmuck and ranting about something of which he apparently has little or no knowledge or experience. It turned into a discussion that was at least interesting and still on topic. Daruko made useful posts (even though I might disagree with his leanings there) and in return, Roger comes back with, let us all admit, a slight piece of laem.

As far as I can tell, in this thread, Daruko only mistake was thinking that we are allowed to comment on LAEM whenever it happens, even if Roger happens to be the recipient and suddenly he's asking for it and ruining Roger's thread...

Emperor Norton on a Shit Stick! I was having a good time in this thread and Roger made it RUINT!

BY GODDESS! I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER!

Heh, paging through my book of grudges...

(I kid... :lulz:)
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 21, 2008, 02:38:52 AM
Quote from: Faust on April 21, 2008, 02:34:59 AM
Its not as pervasive as you think, its just when you see it, you cant look away and it clouds the other shit.
This forum (to me) is still about sweet beautiful soul crushingly brutal honesty, and cutting through the crap.

This is mostly about something that's happening at POEE, but it seems to be creeping into PD as well.

Fucking primitives, beating on hollow logs and hiding in caves because, well, it's easier than learning math, right?  Never mind that this is EXACTLY what the CoN wants you to do.  When you're out "casting sigils", you aren't accomplishing ANYTHING, but you THINK you are, and that makes the powers that be HAPPIER THAN SHIT.  And, goddammit, it is so stupid that it is fucking PAINFUL to even WATCH.

Jackasses.  I hope they all get terminal fucking syphilis.

Whoa.  How did I lose that kind of rage?
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 08:42:34 PM
Its not as pervasive as you think, its just when you see it, you cant look away and it clouds the other shit.
This forum (to me) is still about sweet beautiful soul crushingly brutal honesty, and cutting through the crap.

This is mostly about something that's happening at POEE, but it seems to be creeping into PD as well.

Fucking primitives, beating on hollow logs and hiding in caves because, well, it's easier than learning math, right?  Never mind that this is EXACTLY what the CoN wants you to do.  When you're out "casting sigils", you aren't accomplishing ANYTHING, but you THINK you are, and that makes the powers that be HAPPIER THAN SHIT.  And, goddammit, it is so stupid that it is fucking PAINFUL to even WATCH.

Because you had hopes of trying to change the world, and were ragey at the people who you saw as actively trying to defeat you?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on October 26, 2010, 08:45:03 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on October 26, 2010, 08:42:34 PM

Because you had hopes of trying to change the world, and were ragey at the people who you saw as actively trying to defeat you?

Probably.  I'm more hate-oriented, now.  The rage comes and goes.

Probably better for my blood pressure.
Molon Lube

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.