News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN: TGRR

Started by wade, April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epimetheus

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:25:41 AM
also, I too seem to hate people.   maybe one day I will grow up to be just like you TGRR...

:fap:

stfu.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

The Good Reverend Roger

also, I too seem to hate people.   maybe one day I will grow up to be just like you TGRR...

Depends.

If you had a button that would kill a million people if you pushed it, what would be your only issue with it?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 12:30:51 AM

Depends.

If you had a button that would kill a million people if you pushed it, what would be your only issue with it?
the only issue being,
it never killed 1 billion.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

wade

well, trooffully, my first thought was, where would my father be...   then I was thinking, why not 4 billion?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:38:39 AM

Depends.

the only issue being,

Meh.  You want to hate, but you want it all done FOR you.

The correct answer is "how many times am I allowed to push the button".

TGRR,
Knows you won't be a Shaolin until you can snatch the festering ball of hatred and bile from his hand.

PS:  Fuck you again, Dr Phil.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 12:40:41 AM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:38:39 AM

Depends.

the only issue being,

Meh.  You want to hate, but you want it all done FOR you.

The correct answer is "how many times am I allowed to push the button".

TGRR,
Knows you won't be a Shaolin until you can snatch the festering ball of hatred and bile from his hand.

PS:  Fuck you again, Dr Phil.

I'd want to watch too...

PS: I will fuck myself.   
Cum Dumpster...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:44:20 AM

I'd want to watch too...

Then your hate is weak.

TGRR,
Wants the monkeys gone, and doesn't want to hear about it.

wade

*noted.

I suppose wanting to watch implies that you give a shit?

*shrugs
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:49:22 AM
*noted.

I suppose wanting to watch implies that you give a shit?

*shrugs

It also implies that you would, even if only for a second, leave your fortress of arrogance.

Epimetheus

clever.
for me the issue would be the chance that it kills me.
whatever you say, i still don't want to kick the bucket.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

wade

*takes more notes...

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on April 22, 2008, 12:57:11 AM
clever.
for me the issue would be the chance that it kills me.
whatever you say, i still don't want to kick the bucket.

Please to read the bottom of my sig.

If none of you bastards will kill me, I'll just have to push the button, won't I?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 01:00:25 AM
*takes more notes...

:lulz:

The only note you need is this:

You cannot hate the monkeys unless you KNOW the monkeys.  Get out and meet the people that surround you.  You'll be shitting your hate by day 2.

wade

yeah...  I've actually had a taste of it when I go out into the city with my coursemates.   I think I might just go out and actually meet the people taht surroud me, it would make an interesting weekend.

*wonders what kind of monkey I am.  hmmm  maybe a slightly aware one.  a monkey with an eye half open..   *shrugs

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 01:10:25 AM
yeah...  I've actually had a taste of it when I go out into the city with my coursemates.   I think I might just go out and actually meet the people taht surroud me, it would make an interesting weekend.

*wonders what kind of monkey I am.  hmmm  maybe a slightly aware one.  a monkey with an eye half open..   *shrugs

:lulz:  <---not in a nice way.

TGRR,
Screeching through the bars with one eye glued shut with his own toxic, diseased semen.