News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Re: President Bush

Started by hooplala, April 22, 2008, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

WEEEEeeeeeeEEEEeeeEEEeEEEeeEeEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE

Another troll TROLLing PD.com!! - HOW WILL WE SURVIVE??!!??!

OMG!!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Lies

Is this supposed to make me hate president bush more or wut?
Isn't Bush someones alt?
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

hooplala

No, it's REALLY George W. Bush.

SHEESH.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Payne

Lies

Ok... so... who's the dick trolling us for no reason then?
Cus spamming the boards with unfunny shit is unfunny and shit.

IN B4 Pot calling kettle black.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Payne

The President Bush alt is an old and honoured one. Also he's the motherfuckin PRESIDENT!

I mean, really? You can't handle a little bit of unfunny spam?

President Bush

Wow! You fags are still here? Maybe you should get off your ass and put some thought into something meaningful instead of a stupid kiddie message board. You're all pawns in the game of life, no matter how much you think about it. You're still retarded no matter how big your words are. You're still missing the point.

There is still time to accept Jesus Christ, he is the only one that can fill the enormous void in your life. He is the definite answer you've been wasting your life looking for.  He will save your soul and ease your mind.  I too am a mere, flawed mortal. I can only hope others would try to reach me in times of need. This might be your last chance to save your eternity.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

the dreadful hours

praise satan, pass the blood.

President Bush

Wow! You fags are still here? Maybe you should get off your ass and put some thought into something meaningful instead of a stupid kiddie message board. You're all pawns in the game of life, no matter how much you think about it. You're still retarded no matter how big your words are. You're still missing the point.

There is still time to accept Jesus Christ, he is the only one that can fill the enormous void in your life. He is the definite answer you've been wasting your life looking for.  He will save your soul and ease your mind.  I too am a mere, flawed mortal. I can only hope others would try to reach me in times of need. This might be your last chance to save your eternity.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

Triple Zero

ok what motherfucking idiot is using the pres.bush account and can you fucking CUT IT OUT

oh, and clean the fuck up after yourself

i don't care if you're drunk and you think this is funny

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

hooplala

Quote from: triple zero on April 22, 2008, 01:31:53 PM
ok what motherfucking idiot is using the pres.bush account and can you fucking CUT IT OUT

oh, and clean the fuck up after yourself

i don't care if you're drunk and you think this is funny

What 000 said!

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Lies

Quote from: Payne on April 22, 2008, 12:47:45 PM
The President Bush alt is an old and honoured one. Also he's the motherfuckin PRESIDENT!

I mean, really? You can't handle a little bit of unfunny spam?
Well, I can, but its rather annoying thinking there's actually new posts with something interesting in them and it just President bush spamming. Ah well.
What 000 said.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Payne

Well, now that it's happening to the other sub forums, I agree.

Spamming apple talk doesn't bother me, though.

Daruko

Always exciting in PD land, isn't it?

President Bush