News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Re: President Bush

Started by hooplala, April 22, 2008, 12:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

The President Bush account used to be a public alt. The password was posted in his like fifth post or something. But our spamtroll seems to have changed the password. Dern.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Payne on April 22, 2008, 12:47:45 PM
I mean, really? You can't handle a little bit of unfunny spam?

No. He's just clogging the place.

It's not particularly funny.
This space for rent.

President Bush

HaHa!!! President Bush is mine!!! fucking morons!!!

Wow! You fags are still here? Maybe you should get off your ass and put some thought into something meaningful instead of a stupid kiddie message board. You're all pawns in the game of life, no matter how much you think about it. You're still retarded no matter how big your words are. You're still missing the point.

There is still time to accept Jesus Christ, he is the only one that can fill the enormous void in your life. He is the definite answer you've been wasting your life looking for.  He will save your soul and ease your mind.  I too am a mere, flawed mortal. I can only hope others would try to reach me in times of need. This might be your last chance to save your eternity.

HaHa!!! President Bush is mine!!! fucking morons!!!

Yes, Christians steal.

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

AFK

Weeeeee!  This is fun. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 22, 2008, 01:57:21 PM
Weeeeee!  This is fun. 

Lil' Bush made virtually all Bush related "humor" even more unfunny than it was in the first place.
This space for rent.

President Bush

oh! BTW... It's a perfect account for me. I love GW! I will gladly support anyone who turns enemies of the world and this country into glass. He may not be liked now, but he will be greatly appreciated as time passes. One of our best presidents! And when I say "our" it doesn't include you atheist non-American freaks. I don't even think you are human, you must be aliens!!! "In God We Trust!" Get the fuck out of this country and see how great your life is!

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

AFK

Quote from: hunter s.durden on April 22, 2008, 02:02:14 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 22, 2008, 01:57:21 PM
Weeeeee!  This is fun. 

Lil' Bush made virtually all Bush related "humor" even more unfunny than it was in the first place.

Oh, I was just referring to some hip pd.comer with a grudge clogging up the tubes.  Reminds me of the fun times after the big server crash of 06.  Hmm, maybe it's Xenu Re-incarnated. 

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cain

OK.....go back to troll school and look up what a proxy is.

Then look up how to actually do something expect spam.  kthanxbai.

For those wondering:

IP address [?]:    12.31.143.34 Copy [Whois]
IP address country:    ip address flag   United States
IP address state:    Minnesota
IP address city:    Pengilly
IP postcode:    55775
IP address latitude:    47.283401
IP address longitude:    -93.192902
ISP of this IP [?]:    AT&T WorldNet Services
Organization:    SAVAGE COMMUNICATIONS
Local Time of this IP country:    2008-04-22 07:56

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_gkjzyn

AFK

Suu

I only know one person on the board near Minnesota...could it be a proxy?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: Suu! on April 22, 2008, 02:18:14 PM
I only know one person on the board near Minnesota...could it be a proxy?

I was working off that assumption.  Ban the proxy, then they have to login on the next one or (more likely, since they are probably at work) have to login using their real IP if they want to continue.

Akara

maybe it's a disgruntled n00b?
It's like a palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.

AFK

Not likely, that's an old alt, been around longer than I have.  I would think it is someone with some history with pd.com. 

Daruko

They could just keep pulling new proxies... I assume you've banned the acct? 

(yeah yeah stupid question)