News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

RevRoger Sermon 19: The Sermon on the Roof.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 27, 2003, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFabal

Quote from: The CommanderKarma Manager, didn't we send the assassin out after Bob sometime ago? Have you heard any report from her?

I think she missed the left turn at Albuquerque.
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Or her Cold Blood got warmed up by Bob's pipe.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

riff

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerHe IS warm-blooded.  Apparently, though, you must be standing in COLD blood to kill him.

LOL!  :D
Man... got me good on that one.

Quote from: The CommanderKarma Manager, didn't we send the assassin out after Bob sometime ago? Have you heard any report from her?

Well, she's pregnant now... :shock:
I'm implying any sort of causality here... just stating two facts that may or may not be interconnected in some way.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

The Commander

I forgot about that pregnency thing.  What do you call an assassins baby, and what sort of position can we give it when it comes out?  I don't think we have an Official Baby for the organization yet.

The bigger question is who is going to clean up after it when poops all over the office floor.  I call not it!

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

riff

Not it!

Official Sprog?  Official Noise Machine?
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

The Good Reverend Roger

What the hell.

It's not like I haven't changed diapers on a few of my own...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I just read the sermon again and it is still beautiful.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI just read the sermon again and it is still beautiful.

Why, thank you.  Actually, I considered it one of my less inpired pieces...but that just goes to show that the least accurate critic a writer has is himself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Official

Quote from: RiffNot it!

Official Sprog?  Official Noise Machine?

I'll be taking care of those from now on, thank you.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)