News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

RevRoger Sermon 19: The Sermon on the Roof.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 27, 2003, 06:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFabal

Quote from: The CommanderKarma Manager, didn't we send the assassin out after Bob sometime ago? Have you heard any report from her?

I think she missed the left turn at Albuquerque.
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Or her Cold Blood got warmed up by Bob's pipe.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

riff

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerHe IS warm-blooded.  Apparently, though, you must be standing in COLD blood to kill him.

LOL!  :D
Man... got me good on that one.

Quote from: The CommanderKarma Manager, didn't we send the assassin out after Bob sometime ago? Have you heard any report from her?

Well, she's pregnant now... :shock:
I'm implying any sort of causality here... just stating two facts that may or may not be interconnected in some way.
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

The Commander

I forgot about that pregnency thing.  What do you call an assassins baby, and what sort of position can we give it when it comes out?  I don't think we have an Official Baby for the organization yet.

The bigger question is who is going to clean up after it when poops all over the office floor.  I call not it!

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

riff

Not it!

Official Sprog?  Official Noise Machine?
Here's where I've been, and where I probably am: http://www.kingdomofloathing.com.

The Good Reverend Roger

What the hell.

It's not like I haven't changed diapers on a few of my own...
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I just read the sermon again and it is still beautiful.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCI just read the sermon again and it is still beautiful.

Why, thank you.  Actually, I considered it one of my less inpired pieces...but that just goes to show that the least accurate critic a writer has is himself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Official

Quote from: RiffNot it!

Official Sprog?  Official Noise Machine?

I'll be taking care of those from now on, thank you.
Official Guest, Pirate, Ninja, Bastard, and Shit-Stirrer, at your service. (Purple Monkey Cabal)