News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Victim mentality

Started by Cain, April 29, 2008, 01:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's not even the antisemitic part that I have trouble with. It's the massive dose of STUPID.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Random Probability

Quote from: Nigel on March 09, 2012, 04:02:19 PM
It's not even the antisemitic part that I have trouble with. It's the massive dose of STUPID.

I beg to differ.  Do you realize how hard it is to keep this shit up?  Especially with this crowd.  Hell, it took me more than a day just to remember what all this was about.

Don Coyote

Would it be a fair assumption to label this guy as not worth reading on account of the massive STUPID? Cuz I'm about to stuff him in the same catagory as BH and Lucifer X.

LMNO

If it concerns history or IR, yeah.  He's had one or two other insights that has elevated him above a mobile carbon depot, though.

Triple Zero

Quote from: !rB>C on March 09, 2012, 04:52:16 PM

I beg to differ.  Do you realize how hard it is to keep this shit up?  Especially with this crowd.  Hell, it took me more than a day just to remember what all this was about.

Nobody's asking you to "keep this shit up", the contrary in fact. If you no longer agree with what you said years ago, man up and don't defend it.

Quote from: Guru Coyote on March 09, 2012, 07:41:10 PM
Would it be a fair assumption to label this guy as not worth reading on account of the massive STUPID? Cuz I'm about to stuff him in the same catagory as BH and Lucifer X.

what you want. personally I put BH and Lucifer X in different categories btw. Lucifer X is just annoying when he won't take the effort to be comprehensible but just dumps a short stream-of-consciousness blurp. BH just makes me feel icky. I pledged not responding to BH, but I ignore Lucifer X only when he's being nonsensical (which is 9 times out of 10).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: !rB>C on March 09, 2012, 04:52:16 PM

You don't get to differ with my conclusion about what bothers me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Guru Coyote on March 09, 2012, 07:41:10 PM

Yep. I already put him there.

Random Probability

That whole thread got way out of hand.  I was rather hoping it would have just died, but when it got resurrected I got a little miffed.  Sure, I carried on like an asshat.  It was just so ridiculously easy to push those buttons, and I got more than a little carried away.

So I'll extend my apologies to everyone (except, perhaps, the fellow who dredged this whole thing up).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: !rB>C on March 09, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
That whole thread got way out of hand.  I was rather hoping it would have just died, but when it got resurrected I got a little miffed.  Sure, I carried on like an asshat.  It was just so ridiculously easy to push those buttons, and I got more than a little carried away.

So I'll extend my apologies to everyone (except, perhaps, the fellow who dredged this whole thing up).

Necrobumping happens. The fact that you embarrassed yourself is nobody else's fault.

Doktor Howl

I don't put him anywhere near BH.  BH is a fucking degenerate that makes my flesh crawl.  Ascii dude just says things I think are a little extreme and partisan.

Likewise, Ascii dude can at the very least express his opinion, whereas LuciferX is completely incomprehensible.

I disagree with Ascii dude, and I think he's fallen into a left wing trap - there are plenty of traps on both "sides" - but I would hardly compare him to the other two.  Hell, I'd rather put up with ten LuciferXs than one BH, for that matter.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: !rB>C on March 09, 2012, 09:36:12 PM

No apology would be necessary in any case.  I was doing this shit for SCIENCE, and SCIENCE needs no justification...Except, perhaps, for it's failure to deliver affordable jet packs, flying cars, and electro-sex androids with extra Spiky Bits™.
Molon Lube

Placid Dingo

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 09, 2012, 02:45:14 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 09, 2012, 03:32:03 AM
TheGovernment should and (kind of) has apologised. It sends a message- we acted lile horrible assholes amd we know it was wrong. We want to move in a better dirextion now and respect your culure enough to not want to murder you all.

And if their government doesn't apologize enough, you get to kill off all the people, and any survivors and their descendants don't get to BITCH about it.

That's not what I'm saying. Or is that a reference to the other guys posts?
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 09, 2012, 10:20:33 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on March 09, 2012, 02:45:14 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on March 09, 2012, 03:32:03 AM
TheGovernment should and (kind of) has apologised. It sends a message- we acted lile horrible assholes amd we know it was wrong. We want to move in a better dirextion now and respect your culure enough to not want to murder you all.

And if their government doesn't apologize enough, you get to kill off all the people, and any survivors and their descendants don't get to BITCH about it.

That's not what I'm saying. Or is that a reference to the other guys posts?

Totally a reference to the other guy.

Cain

The OP is pretty much flamebait anyways.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"