News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Small fist, BIG PUNCH! (One Sentence Meme Bombs)

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, May 04, 2008, 09:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bones

i would immediately go and buy some sticker paper, but i think wrapping the bitches in clear tape will make them harder to remove anyway..
thankyou kindly! Melbourne, Oz won't know what hit it!

tell me what you think of these:

Your brain is itchy
the whether is changing
DUCK !!
you're it, no backsies
scratch'n'sniff

meh, that's all.
filmmusic

Quote from: bones on May 06, 2008, 03:08:37 PM
i would immediately go and buy some sticker paper, but i think wrapping the bitches in clear tape will make them harder to remove anyway..
thankyou kindly! Melbourne, Oz won't know what hit it!

tell me what you think of these:

Your brain is itchy
the whether is changing
DUCK !!
you're it, no backsies
scratch'n'sniff

meh, that's all.

Fuck yeah with the packing tape. Though it seems that's better for the discreet situation.

Other times you can casually peel a sticker in a crowd and plant it without a soul noticing the maneuver until you're long gone.

I like "the whether is changing" and "scratch n' sniff."  Scratch 'n sniff could be installed in a variety of print ad situations or as an amusing stand alone.

Welcome to the fray, bones.

hooplala

I was planning to make a snide joke about the fonts used, but it's actually pretty sweet looking.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Golden Applesauce

Inspired by scratch'n'stiff:

Scratch off gently with coin.  (needs black font on light grey background)
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Quote from: Hoopla on May 06, 2008, 09:00:29 PM
I was planning to make a snide joke about the fonts used, but it's actually pretty sweet looking.

Thanks Hoopla.

:)

Eve

I'm not sure why I only just found this thread, but whateva.. Net, this is great! :mittens:
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Thanks Tosk, AE.

I'm still open to criticism and suggestions: font's you like better, images you'd like to see with specific meme bombs, etc.

I'm also planning on doing larger versions of people's stand out favorites, something like 12-up rather than ~100-up that you see now. This also will afford for more complicated images being used...

Cramulus

Quote from: Netaungrot on May 08, 2008, 01:19:03 AM
Thanks Tosk, AE.

I'm still open to criticism and suggestions: font's you like better, images you'd like to see with specific meme bombs, etc.

I'm also planning on doing larger versions of people's stand out favorites, something like 12-up rather than ~100-up that you see now. This also will afford for more complicated images being used...

great idea