News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Year of the Rat #8: That Joke Isn't Funny, Anymore.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 05, 2008, 11:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Me? Heh. I can't shit hate the way you do. And yes Cain does a great job and has a terrific writing style, but he convinces instead of getting the crowd on their feet screaming.

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Adios

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on May 06, 2008, 03:33:56 AM
you're right - that joke ain't funny anymore

So leave.

I mean, you've already trashed the thread.  Mission accomplished, right?

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Adios

I have 2 or 3 free days now. If the dumbass ever gets off of dialup i will eat him.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 06, 2008, 03:50:21 AM
I have 2 or 3 free days now. If the dumbass ever gets off of dialup i will eat him.

I'm letting it drop.  He PM'd me, and seems to be new to this sort of board.

I mean, of course I still hate him and everything he stands for, but I'm letting it drop. 

Adios

LMNO

Rejack (second attempt):

It seems that this law would make great fodder for neocon boards.

Ending the rant, of course, with "I wonder what president Hillary will do with this..."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 06, 2008, 03:58:11 AM
I'll considerit. Since it wasn't in public.
why does wether its in public or not make a difference?

Quote from: LMNO on May 06, 2008, 03:00:34 PM
Rejack (second attempt):

Ending the rant, of course, with "I wonder what president Hillary will do with this..."
heh excellent idea, though it always saddens me that you have to spell it out when explaining the dangers of increased governmental power.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Adios

Quote from: Regret on May 06, 2008, 05:12:19 PM
Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on May 06, 2008, 03:58:11 AM
I'll considerit. Since it wasn't in public.
why does wether its in public or not make a difference?

Quote from: LMNO on May 06, 2008, 03:00:34 PM
Rejack (second attempt):

heh excellent idea, though it always saddens me that you have to spell it out when explaining the dangers of increased governmental power.

Because he started it in public.

Adios

Rejack # 3.

Plenty of tools have no concept of the evils of granting the government absolute power. Hell, they would prefer a King just to eliminate them from having to accept responsibility.

LMNO

Quote from: Pratchett
"Down there," he said, "are people who will follow any dragon, worship any god, ignore any iniquity.  All out of a kind of humdrum, everyday badness.  Not the really high, creative loathesomeness of the great sinners, but a sort of mass-produced darkness of the soul.  Sin, you might say, without a trace of originality.  They accept evil not because they say yes, but because they don't say no."

-Guards! Guards!