News:

Testimonial: "None of you seem aware of quite how bad you are. I mean I'm pretty outspoken on how bad the internet has gotten, but this is up there with the worst."

Main Menu

No Comment Needed

Started by Panpangoat, May 07, 2008, 09:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panpangoat

I had a chat with Bill Joe from Green Day on MyspaceIM and this is an exact quote from our conversation:

Panpangoat: Do you like Aqua Teen Hunger Force?
Jesproles27: I don't watch TV, it causes pollution.

SO DOES THE COMPUTER DUMB ASS!

He then started whining because his hair was messing up and he got offline to go buy some hair product.

This is a true story, and Jesproles27 is his real Instant Messenger name, so if you have myspace, feel free to write him and notify him of what a dipshit he is.

I used to like Green Day, back when they were punk rock (I hate stereotypical classifications) but now they have contracted the commercialized bullshit sell out disease and they suck.

They suck.

ShoobyDB

I never liked Green Day. I also never liked pop bands labeling themselves punk to try to sell more records. That is probably more the marketing division's fault though. I can't grasp the concept of why people would claim to listen to a genre of music just for the label.
I posted that so hard.

navkat

Really fucking rude to give out people's IM handle.

Just sayin...

Eve

Quote from: Panpangoat on May 07, 2008, 09:18:10 AM
I used to like Green Day, back when they were punk rock (I hate stereotypical classifications) but now they have contracted the commercialized bullshit sell out disease and they suck.

:spag:
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

hooplala

You talk to people from Green Day, you gets what you gets...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Thurnez Isa

the only reason i like greenday is the youngings like it and their shit is so pathetically easy to play that i could teach it to a beginner on the spot
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cramulus

It's not easy being Green Day
                       /
:spag2:

Cramulus

hey, how'd you find Billy Joe's screen name?

hooplala

He found it written on the Men's room wall at the local International House Of Suck.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Cramulus

Quote from: Hoopla on May 07, 2008, 03:00:11 PM
He found it written on the Men's room wall at the local International House Of Suck.

Not surprisingly, the waffles at the IHOS are kind of meh

the bathroom, however, is a sight to behold

LMNO

Let me get this straight:  You had the ear of a man who's music gets played on MTV heavy rotation* and who's statements are quoted in national magazines, and you asked him about a cartoon?

LOL, potential Discordian mouthpiece ruined.

*Fine, MTV2: where they actually play music videos.

Eve

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 07, 2008, 03:08:00 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on May 07, 2008, 03:00:11 PM

Not surprisingly, the waffles at the IHOS are kind of meh

the bathroom, however, is a sight to behold

:lulz:
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Suu

This thread needs Hooker with a Penis.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Quote from: Suu! on May 07, 2008, 06:04:42 PM
This thread needs Hooker with a Penis.

So, you're saying this thread is a Toolbox?