News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

No Comment Needed

Started by Panpangoat, May 07, 2008, 09:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowdaemon

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on May 08, 2008, 05:55:15 AM
Quote from: navkat on May 08, 2008, 05:09:22 AM
*resident music-wildebeast crawls back into her cave*

:D I know nothing about 'em, but they sure do have a great name. And just look at that face!

I mean, if that expression doesn't scream "COME GIVE ME A HUG!!!".. well, I just don't know what does.

HUGZ!?!? WHERE?
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2008, 11:37:00 PM
Prisons are for those who cannot exist without preying on others.

Murderers, rapists, thieves, and Halliburton execs. 

Potheads?  Meh.  All they do is sit on the couch, eating Cheetohs.

Quote from: Cain on August 28, 2008, 11:05:57 AM
The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Shadowdaemon

The Bible sucks hairy goat balls.  Awful writing, boring plot, nothing of interest whatsoever.  "Elia who begat Noah who begat Adam who begat Joesph who begat NO-ONE GIVES A FUCKING SHIT, THATS WHO."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Panpangoat on May 08, 2008, 02:23:02 AM
Im looking forward to reading some more posts tonight. I will be an active member of this forum or as long as I feel like it and if you look around I have said a few nice things that you are probably unaware of. Im not who you think I am. Everytme you try to negate me I will defend myself simply to spite you.

1. Good, lurk moar.

2. We all fully expect you to be an active member of the forum as long as you feel like it. That's pretty much how things roll here, except in the most extreme cases. You are free to continue making valuable contributions ( :lulz: ), and we are free to inform you that what you are telling us may be outdated, already done, or just plain stupid. Yeah, freedom is a bitch like that, even on the internet.

3. Saying a few nice things is helpful and usually a good idea, but it is not proof against criticism. The halo effect does not apply to forum posts, especially not here.

4. If you're not who we think you are, then whose fault is that, dipshit? There is one single person who is responsible for how you are represented and how you appear to us. You could pull out the "If you really knew me as a person, you'd think better of me" argument, but that's dumb for two reasons. First, it might not be true. Second, be very careful about suggesting that people on the internet get to know more about you, as they just might take you up on that.

5. If you didn't defend yourself, we'd think you were a spineless moron who isn't very good at bragging or being self-deprecating. And we'd continue to mock you. We'll mock you anyway, but at least it'll be worth it for everyone involved if you have some guts.

navkat

Quote from: Cainad on May 08, 2008, 08:19:40 AM

4. If you're not who we think you are, then whose fault is that, dipshit? There is one single person who is responsible for how you are represented and how you appear to us. You could pull out the "If you really knew me as a person, you'd think better of me" argument, but that's dumb for two reasons. First, it might not be true. Second, be very careful about suggesting that people on the internet get to know more about you, as they just might take you up on that.

You forgot the third (and quite possibly, most important) reason: Nobody cares who you are IRL...it's teh webbernet, silly!
Unless you're posting to a local forum, chances are; we're never going to meet you in person. So your best bet is to play the webbernet game real good, see?

navkat

:D I know nothing about 'em, but they sure do have a great name. And just look at that face!

I mean, if that expression doesn't scream "COME GIVE ME A HUG!!!".. well, I just don't know what does.

Eve

:lulz: The sign really adds to your approachability level, navkat. And what nice horns you have.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

LMNO

Great.  Now I want to know what band Panpan's in.

LMNO
-wonders why he does this to himself.

Cain

I could tell you....

For an appropriate fee.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on May 08, 2008, 03:04:48 PM
I could tell you....

For an appropriate fee.

I'm not sure I care that much.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, aka "Kitty" on May 08, 2008, 03:03:17 PM
Great.  Now I want to know what band Panpan's in.

LMNO
-wonders why he does this to himself.

Probably the Archies.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Shadowdaemon

Quote from: navkat on May 08, 2008, 09:05:42 AM

WOOO

Requia ☣

Quote from: Panpangoat on May 08, 2008, 02:23:02 AM
If you guys really wanted to fuck with me, you could keep calling me a troll, because I have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

You're not funny, either in the laugh with or laughing at way, ergo troll.

Try insulting people more often.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.