News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

Sink

Started by NWC, May 14, 2008, 04:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Reverend Uncle BadTouch on June 27, 2008, 08:40:46 AM
Quote from: R.W.H.N? on May 14, 2008, 02:48:29 PM
pfft!  That wanker?  No way, I'm Miss Scarlett. 

My favorite solution to a Cluedo/Clue game (it's called different names depending on where you live):

Miss Scarlett in the bedroom with a candlestick.

You don't say? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

NWC

2 Discordian games (that I invented an hour ago):

pterodactyl invasion:

you and any number of people(or just you) go to a beach, and make sand pterodactyls everywhere. I figured out a really cool and easy/quick-ish way to make them, you could easily make one a minute. With a partner it would go pretty fast.

the pterodactyl sacrifice game:

make the same pterodactyl near the waves, and then sit around for awhile until the pterodactyl is sacrificed to lake Michigan (or whatever body of water you choose).

I think I'm just going to spend a week on the beach. I'm on vacation in the states, and I have a beach where I can walk for miles undisturbed just 10 minutes away by car :) Also, I really, really love skipping stones.

edit: I think there was another discordian games thread recently in apple talk, but I only found this one with the search function
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NWC on July 20, 2010, 03:41:33 AM
2 Discordian games (that I invented an hour ago):

pterodactyl invasion:

you and any number of people(or just you) go to a beach, and make sand pterodactyls everywhere. I figured out a really cool and easy/quick-ish way to make them, you could easily make one a minute. With a partner it would go pretty fast.

the pterodactyl sacrifice game:

make the same pterodactyl near the waves, and then sit around for awhile until the pterodactyl is sacrificed to lake Michigan (or whatever body of water you choose).

I think I'm just going to spend a week on the beach. I'm on vacation in the states, and I have a beach where I can walk for miles undisturbed just 10 minutes away by car :) Also, I really, really love skipping stones.

edit: I think there was another discordian games thread recently in apple talk, but I only found this one with the search function

Um, there's a whole fucking subforum for this crap.
Molon Lube

NWC

ok, thanks for your kind help. Which one?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: NWC on July 20, 2010, 03:51:22 AM

RPG Ghetto.  It's a subforum of Multimedia Menace.  Please to keep genius ripoffs of sink there.
Molon Lube

NWC

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 20, 2010, 03:53:14 AM
Quote from: NWC on July 20, 2010, 03:51:22 AM

RPG Ghetto.  It's a subforum of Multimedia Menace.  Please to keep genius ripoffs of sink there.

Move it there then if you like.

Yeah it's got a similar feeling to sink, but it's great way to clear your mind after studying/working all day. All the pointless repetitive action of sink with the added notion of creation.

Jasper

They told me you're supposed to play sink with other people.  Well, I guess I shouldn't have taken them so literally.  :(

NWC

I would like to play this with people I guess, but I prefer it alone. There's no one else there, I can just do what I please without even considering how other people would judge me, throwing stones, making sand pterodactyls, singing.

I guess I would also really enjoy that with my girlfriend, I plan to see if she wants to play when she gets here next week :)