News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Ambrosia

Started by zero_day, May 14, 2008, 05:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zero_day

I randomly mixed some drinks at a party, and this is by far the best thing I have ever done with my life.

Ingredients:

1 Large blender

1 bag of ice

1 bottle of Peach Pucker

1 Bottle of Jarritos Fruit Punch Soda

1 bottle of vodka

1 can of red bull.

Crush ice and pour into blender.
Mix Liquids as follows:

1 full bottle of Jarritos fruit punch soda
1 full can of red bull
4-8 shots of vodka
4-8 shots of pucker.

Mix until slushy.

(add fruit or salt for added flavor)

And enjoy.

I swear to Eris, this tastes exactly like red gummy bears.
IliketolieinthegrassandwatchtheantsandwishIwereoneofthemintheirundergoundmazesosafefromthedarknessofpeoplehorriblepeople
Iwillkillthemallkilltheantskillthepeoplekilleverything

LMNO

Speaking as a professional drunk, that sounds terrible.

hooplala

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the ambrosia of the Greek gods was menstrual blood...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

Who wrote that, Crowley?

Jenne

Dr. Pataphoros, SpD

Quote from: Hoopla on May 14, 2008, 03:25:57 PM
I seem to recall reading somewhere that the ambrosia of the Greek gods was menstrual blood...
The food of the gods?  Really?

Man, no wonder the Greek Gods are so tempermental.
-Padre Pataphoros, Bearer of Nine Names, Custodian of the Gate to the Forward Four, The Man Called Nobody, Philosopher of the Eleventeenth Sphere, The Noisy Ninja, Guardian of the Silver Hammer, Patron of the Perpetual Plan B, The Lord High Slacker, [The Secret Name of Power]

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on May 14, 2008, 03:21:56 PM
Speaking as a professional drunk, that sounds terrible.

I have to agree.  Aside fromt he fact I hate gummy bears. 

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Nah, everyone knows that Ambrosia is the sacred nectar that is created in the human brain and secreted when you do ritual exercises that include pulling your tongue UP the back of your throat... once your tongue can reach up and touch your brain, Ambrosia will trickle down and give you power.

Or, at least that's what an Alchemist once told me....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

e

I thought this thread was going to be about the delicious fruit salad with marshmallows and cream :(

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 14, 2008, 07:05:57 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about the delicious fruit salad with marshmallows and cream :(

I did too, I like cocnut in mine, you?

AFK

My Grandmother (rip) made something similar but she called it Watergate Salad.  It was green with marshmallows and pineapple, and coconut too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

e

It's delicious whatever you choose to call it.

Coconut is good.  As long as it's fruity (or fruitesque in the case of coconut I suppose) and delicious.

Jasper

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 14, 2008, 05:17:15 PM

Nah, everyone knows that Ambrosia is the sacred nectar that is created in the human brain and secreted when you do ritual exercises that include pulling your tongue UP the back of your throat... once your tongue can reach up and touch your brain, Ambrosia will trickle down and give you power.

Or maybe your friend is a jerk trying to get you to swallow your tongue. :lulz:

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Felix on May 15, 2008, 06:21:14 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on May 14, 2008, 05:17:15 PM

Or maybe your friend is a jerk trying to get you to swallow your tongue. :lulz:

Well, I considered this... but I think he thought he was serious.

He also put "white powder gold" into his drinking water, which made the water wetter and thus more useful to your cells. He stopped that after the hallucinations started....

I was like this:  :eek:
Then like this:  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Wetter Water, wut?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.