News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Just because you're paranoid...

Started by BootyBay, June 05, 2008, 06:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootyBay

"The other race" isn't coming to get you. Women aren't coming to get you. "Stupid White Men" aren't coming to get you. Your parents aren't coming to get you (oops!). Class-ism isn't coming to get you. Whiney, pretentious 8th graders aren't coming to get you. God isn't coming to get you. Jesus isn't coming to get you (oops, again!). Ex-Girlfriends aren't coming to get you. Aliens aren't coming to get you. Psychiatry isn't coming to get you. The Taliban isn't coming to get you. Jews aren't coming to get you. Catholics aren't coming to get you. FOX news isn't coming to get you. The government isn't coming to get you. Al Qeada isn't coming to get you.

Someone is still coming to get you, but who?
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: BootyBay on June 05, 2008, 06:41:52 PM
"The other race" isn't coming to get you. Women aren't coming to get you. "Stupid White Men" aren't coming to get you. Your parents aren't coming to get you (oops!). Class-ism isn't coming to get you. Whiney, pretentious 8th graders aren't coming to get you. God isn't coming to get you. Jesus isn't coming to get you (oops, again!). Ex-Girlfriends aren't coming to get you. Aliens aren't coming to get you. Psychiatry isn't coming to get you. The Taliban isn't coming to get you. Jews aren't coming to get you. Catholics aren't coming to get you. FOX news isn't coming to get you. The government isn't coming to get you. Al Qeada isn't coming to get you.

Someone is still coming to get you, but who?

Freddy Krugar?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BootyBay

There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Auguste

Quote from: BootyBay on June 05, 2008, 06:41:52 PM"Stupid White Men" aren't coming to get you.
I knew the RIAA and piracy was a crock of shit.

BootyBay

No, it's not piracy because I used magical quotations marks.  They instantly void things like copyright infringement.

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif